• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
Taking old data into account for a current PR is pointless and dumb. If someone does especially well in the first few months and then has weak/no results in the second half, it doesn't average out to be "pretty good"--They're just no longer relevant in the tournament scene.
You mean like HRNUT?

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Tbh he doesnt bcuz it pissed me off that he is so talented but insults us by not playing and making ppl around him better. Nvm he is like Anti... he only plays doubles.

But I LOVE HrNut as a person he is One of my Top 10 Smashers outside of the game.

He is on the Pr bcuz of his results. They were well enough 4 him 2 be that high. During the 2nd half he was beasting.

:sonic:

Xaltis my bad I meant 2 also add that u shud TRAVEL and play 2 win regardless. When I say play 2 win it was meant 4 ppl like 2D-Jeff who don't play full out and then when they have random losses they get mad cuz they not ranked.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Tbh he doesnt bcuz it pissed me off that he is so talented but insults us by not playing and making ppl around him better. Nvm he is like Anti... he only plays doubles.

But I LOVE HrNut as a person he is One of my Top 10 Smashers outside of the game.

He is on the Pr bcuz of his results. They were well enough 4 him 2 be that high.

Xaltis my bad I meant 2 also add that u shud TRAVEL and play 2 win regardless. When I say play 2 win it was meant 4 ppl like 2D-Jeff who don't play full out and then when they have random losses they get mad cuz they not ranked.

Im not mad that im not ranked. your really makng me mad now because you dont even read my post.
I said dont put my record vs anyone on this. But if you do make it right and you failed t do so and now your making up ****. Not once i said i should be on this PR. Read my post jack ***. I even posted results and you still havent fixed it.
and stfu hrnut just dosnt play the game as much because people like to camp and the game gets mad boring because people are *** at fighting .

I ****ing hate stupid people that say **** out of there *** and dont listen. Yes now im mad. I was done with this until you kept saying things that are false. just lke those results
Thats why your so *** in teams and i didnt want to team with you when you came over because you dont ****ing listen. Im done

MVD

Smash Master

He is on the Pr bcuz of his results. They were well enough 4 him 2 be that high. During the 2nd half he was beasting.

***** he went to like two or three tournaments the entire season, that's definitely enough tho right

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Im not mad that im not ranked. your really makng me mad now because you dont even read my post.
I said dont put my record vs anyone on this. But if you do make it right and you failed t do so and now your making up ****. Not once i said i should be on this PR. Read my post jack ***. I even posted results and you still havent fixed it.
and stfu hrnut just dosnt play the game as much because people like to camp and the game gets mad boring because people are *** at fighting .

I ****ing hate stupid people that say **** out of there *** and dont listen. Yes now im mad. I was done with this until you kept saying things that are false. just lke those results
Thats why your so *** in teams and i didnt want to team with you when you came over because you dont ****ing listen. Im done

Now this post made my day. Glad there's someone else out there who's smart. And points out Awal's lying.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol yes I'm *** in teams. Your point? Its not like I have anyway 2 practice. U live w/ Nick right? U shud def be better than me. Hell I WISH I had a way 2 learn the **** u were telling me. O and that was AGEs ago! Wow... way 2 bring up stuff from dec. I already told MVD I live in this game through ppl like u who are better than me. Bcuz I myself CAN'T practice like I want nor focus as much as I want. So yes... back in dec I was *** when we were playing. & maybe u should have taught me how to do something different? No1 is just gonna submit 2 ur every word out of NOwhere especially when they don't EVEN KNO U.

Yes I KNOW HrNut doesn't wanna play this campy *** game. But he's like the Rock. Always teasing us with "comebacks" and then shows up once. And leaves. AGAIN... & AGAIN...

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I already talked to Bri about this but can we just combine the 10 months together and make the PR out of that like it should be? That would be fair. I wouldn't care if I'm on or not. I just want things to be fair. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
B_Awal.....Are you drunk again? O_O it's too early to be drunk...

Also, I'm gonna see what happens if i compile all the results from all 10 months instead of separately ~
Just too see what it would look like.

@Panelists - Would you guys mind doing this with me? Since this way no one gets ****ed if they're on our pre apex pr but not on post apex pr?

@everyone - You guys want the pr to have all 10 months included correct?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@awal i went :random: every tournement because i didnt know i had something to play for. thats the ****ed up part about it. no on knew. If the 2 seasons were combined i would have tied with people i lost to except for 2 people. also i dont mind me not being on it but please put All my **** right if your going to ****ing put my **** up after i asked not to
@albert lol at that vid but im still like "o damn you lost to viper? ROFL"

And gdx def should be Makoto or viper
This is where I got my info from. So please tell me where I'm lying. U tell me u don't mind not being on the PR. But u make posts like this where your CLEARLY upset bcuz of the results that we found. WE got it right. WE did everything we were supposed 2. WE BROKE THE PR INTO 2 unfortunately. And like I said. Just play 2 win and travel regardless of being on the pr and u won't have this problem.

@MVD 3 tourneys were required 2 be on the PR. If we were 2 change that 2 more then that the PR would be... different as ****

Loli... I wish I was drunk 4 this bull****.

& sure since every1 is mad about it I don't mind.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol yes I'm *** in teams. Your point? Its not like I have anyway 2 practice. U live w/ Nick right? U shud def be better than me. Hell I WISH I had a way 2 learn the **** u were telling me. O and that was AGEs ago! Wow... way 2 bring up stuff from dec. I already told MVD I live in this game through ppl like u who are better than me. Bcuz I myself CAN'T practice like I want nor focus as much as I want. So yes... back in dec I was *** when we were playing. & maybe u should have taught me how to do something different? No1 is just gonna submit 2 ur every word out of NOwhere especially when they don't EVEN KNO U.

Yes I KNOW HrNut doesn't wanna play this campy *** game. But he's like the Rock. Always teasing us with "comebacks" and then shows up once. And leaves. AGAIN... & AGAIN...

No one is asking you to submit *******. Im asking you to do your damn job as a PR panel and yet you just ignore me so i was like "ok whatever not a big deal" then you turn around and start to say that im complaining about not being on it. You better check your self *****.
I dont even practice with Hrnut. We dont play this game. We have other **** to do and he def plays LoL and i def Play Sf4. So me living with him is not an excuse for you being bad. I bet you majority of people would say that they are surprised that im not even better because i live with nick. We dont play as much anymore and when we do we go ganon, link, mario and other low tier. Hold that **** please. Its not who i practice with its just you being bad

MVD

Smash Master
This is where I got my info from. So please tell me where I'm lying. U tell me u don't mind not being on the PR. But u make posts like this where your CLEARLY upset bcuz of the results that we found. WE got it right. WE did everything we were supposed 2. WE BROKE THE PR INTO 2 unfortunately. And like I said. Just play 2 win and travel regardless of being on the pr and u won't have this problem.

@MVD 3 tourneys were required 2 be on the PR. If we were 2 change that 2 more then that the PR would be... different as ****

that's bull lol Ima go to 3 tournaments and only lose to ESAM and dip, easy number 1 right?

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Loli... I wish I was drunk 4 this bull****.

& sure since every1 is mad about it I don't mind.

No! go back to the begining of the thread. Im not upset that im not on the PR. Im upset that i asked you personally to NOT put my record up. My Reason: because your going to **** it up. Yet you proceed and you **** it up. This is why you lose. Your predictable as ****. DOnt remember me asking no to do that? look at the last pr thread.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jeff... I ain't da 1 u wanna come @ sideways bruh. I'm *** @ this game. Period. But I love the community. & I don't have ppl I can play with bcuz of the way my life is

MVD

Smash Master
B_Awal.....Are you drunk again? O_O it's too early to be drunk...

Also, I'm gonna see what happens if i compile all the results from all 10 months instead of separately ~
Just too see what it would look like.

@Panelists - Would you guys mind doing this with me? Since this way no one gets ****ed if they're on our pre apex pr but not on post apex pr?

@everyone - You guys want the pr to have all 10 months included correct?

10 months ya

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Your ****ing ********. Read all my ****. all i wanted.... ONLY thing i wanted was my record to be fixed. But you didnt do it. If i dont make the pr fine w.e. better luck next time but my record being posted as a lie after i told you not to post it? STFU and GTFO with that **** saying im complaining about not being on it

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jeff... I personally remember that but u gotta understand that there are 3 ppl doing the pr.

On a personal lvl I fux w/ u. So I'm askin u 2 chill with the snide comments. U seemed like u was complainin. U had certain results. And we ain't **** nuthin up bcuz we decided to do this OUR way. U got somethin 2 say about that then say it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Jeff... I personally remember that but u gotta understand that there are 3 ppl doing the pr.

On a personal lvl I fux w/ u. So I'm askin u 2 chill with the snide comments. U seemed like u was complainin. U had certain results. And we ain't **** nuthin up bcuz we decided to do this OUR way. U got somethin 2 say about that then say it.

No you guys did it the WRONG way which is unfair. It's really simple. You just combine all 10 months together and remake the PR based on those results. Then we start from there. It will be fair, and nobody can complain if they're not on.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok i understand that but yet your not reading my ****.
I said dont put my record up-------you proceeded to not follow my request
I show multiple results showing who i beat to clear everything up----you all completely ignore it
I say just let it go its not a big deal------You say im complaining about not being on it

So now go look in a mirror and ask yourself how ignorant are you for saying that

B_AWAL

Smash Master
-_______-

Loli I'm @ work :(

Jeff let me look around and see what u have posted. If I made some mistakes id man up and apologize 4 it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol Xaltis ill still man up 2 u if I'm wrong. But I still can't wait 2 say this same **** 2 ur face.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
There are so many things I want to say, but I can't bring myself to. I will say one thing though.

I'm coming back next season. I will be taking all $1-$3 money matches as well as going around asking for them.

I'm going to destroy everyone who cares about the PR. I expect to see tears.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Also for the record other people where saying i should be on the PR not me personally. I know i did bad this season. Im not dumb. I just thought the 2 season would be combined. But it didn't and it is what it is. I still think viper shouldnt be 9.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol Xaltis ill still man up 2 u if I'm wrong. But I still can't wait 2 say this same **** 2 ur face.

Well I know you read my post...but I really think you read it wrong...

There are so many things I want to say, but I can't bring myself to. I will say one thing though.

I'm coming back next season. I will be taking all $1-$3 money matches as well as going around asking for them.

I'm going to destroy everyone who cares about the PR. I expect to see tears.

WHOA! Now this is gonna be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom