• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

Great_Aether

Smash Rookie
This isn't actually wierd, but when my friend hums or pats to a tune that I know, I subconciously start singing it (I only realised this 2 weeks ago when my friend purpousefully started patting the tune to Legendary Air Ride Machine to make me sing it).

And every time I concentrate on something, like homework, I start drooling on it.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
whenever I'm concentrating really hard on something, I stick my tongue out just a little bit. Also - not sure if this is normal or not - I play guitar better when I have my eyes closed. My hands are always cold. I play drums for 2 different bands, even though I'm a guitar player. All I can think of off the top of my head.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
No, not gay. Just needed a way to vent. This is why I emphasized the word "journal." Like Doug, only I don't have a rich friend who could buy my school.

Plasma wisp, I learned something from "Punnet squares." Not sure how to spell that. You most likely got the recessive gene for dirty blonde hair that both of your parents carried but neither showed. Recessive means that the dominant gene just hid it.

M.K

Level 55
- I gape open my mouth when I'm concentrating on Brawl matches.

- I breathe heavily when concentrating on doing something precise (writing something for a project, gluing something, etc.).

- I can't stand the sound of slurping.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
- I can crack my toes. Like cracking your knuckles, but your toes..

- I always look tired.

- I can take pain without reacting. Ex, someone can punch me in the stomach and I'll just stand there. No reaction at all.

- I drink coffee black. [Daily] I'm 14.

PCHU

Smash Lord
- I always look tired.

- I can take pain without reacting. Ex, someone can punch me in the stomach and I'll just stand there. No reaction at all.

- I drink coffee black. [Daily] I'm 14.
^Almost me.
I like coffee (not black, though), but my mom rarely lets me have caffeinated...

I learn by all three ways equally (Visual, Hearing, and Doing it myself).
I took a test.......3 to be exact.
All three times I was perfectly rounded.
Of course, I cheated a little bit, but then again, I didn't because all of the facts were true.
I just changed my answers around a little bit the third time.

I can spell antidisestablishmentarianism.

I'm the only one in my Physical Science class that's passing with something above a 70.

I rarely draw anime teens or adults, and my ideas for stories revolve around thousand-year-old people who have the personality and appearance of a kid.

I rarely draw normal people; I always mix them with an animal, and it's mostly foxes.

I like Tails, Charmy, and Cream from Sonic......I dislike the rest.
'Cept for that bomb kid; I never learned his / her / its name.

I write poetry (check out my allisbrawl blog).

I don't cuss.

My name is PCHU, yet I would never use Pichu in a tourney (too dangerous for my liking).

Whenever someone sees me outside of my home, I'm wearing a sweater/jacket.
ALWAYS.

I'm black and white (mixed).

I can Ike spike my hair (or Marth-ize it).

I can do this weird helium voice, Kermit the frog, and the horror movie announcer (like that raspy, deep voice).

I can do the stereotypical "final boss" laugh.

I can sing but I don't sing well with my normal voice (has to be an alternate voice).

I main a lot of characters that people think suck (random biased smashers who don't know crap about what they're capable of).

I'm writing a book (about thousand-year-old fox-kids living in an abandoned Sam's).

I play piano well, but I don't take lessons (DO NOT look at my youtube account; that is NOT MY BEST piano playing. I've improved a lot).

I don't like-like anyone; I'm neutral and I plan on living alone.
Of course I'll have friends over often.

I.....like.....Touhou.
A lot.
As in I have boss fights and music on my MP3 player, and Reach for the Moon is my favorite song to play on piano.

I am a boy, and all of this is just who I am.
People call me weird.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Shenanigans. If that's the case, you're not being punched hard enough.

Shasta

Smash Cadet
Embarrasing but true: Everytime I see a hot girl I trip and fall. I did this 6 times and half the times I tripped into the street and the other half is when I fall into the grass(if I am lucky)
Sad but true:dizzy::(:laugh:

Also I fall out of my tree occasionally, luckily I fall into the bushes.

Am I c l u m s y
YES:urg:

XACE-K

Smash Master
- I like the smell of new textbooks.

- Cigarette smoke makes me sick to my stomach.

- I laugh whenever I fail a test.

- I eat pizza faster than any other foood.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
:lick:
I think I have that, but with my eyes. One may seem bigger, or I don't really know. It seems different in a way when I look at them.
I once got beaten over the head with a racket in a game of badminton, and since then the muscles controlling my right eyelid and iris are noticeably weaker. So my right pupil is bigger than my left and slightly ovoid, and my eyelid droops a little sometimes.
I have a short right leg. Not a whole inch, but it's enough to screw with me in a few ways.
- I like the smell of new textbooks.
Don't we all?

I used to know the lyrics to over 100 songs by "Weird Al" Yankovic. I still know the gist of most of them, but not nearly as well as I used to.

I can recite all of the elements of the periodic table. If only that were useful.

My arm span is several inches longer than it should be relative to my height. I recently saw a picture of myself standing next to a person who was a whole head shorter than me and yet my hands hung down to the same point as his. It looked strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I carry my wallet in my front pocket.

I hate big and puffy pillows.

I eat burgerking 3-4 times per week. (not a fatty 5'10, 140 lbs) thank god metabolism.

I beatbox randomly while walking or doing stuff. Sometimes without even noticing i'm doing it before someone tells me.

Frown

poekmon
SSB related:

- In Brawl, I'm good as all characters except Olimar, Fox, Snake, Sonic and Lucas.

- I think SSB > SSBB > SSBM

Not SSB related:

- I know every captial and national flag in the world.

- I'm never going to drink alcohol.

- I speak four languages and also study Latin.

- I have to take the train to school every day.

- I have no girlfriend. ='(

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Frown said:
I have no girlfriend. ='(
that's not an odd thing imo..

I know every captial and national flag in the world.
FunFact that's not related to this at almost any way:
a 3-year-old kid has the current record of Finland to remembering national flags, she was asked 191, she remembered 190
And some other (11-years-old) remembered 70 capitals and now holds finnish record of that.
These were done in the finnish show Ennätystehdas (direct translation would be Record factory, there's no English wikipedia site yet though.) in the last episode of first season and first epi. of second season respectively.

I speak four languages and also study Latin.
I actually started studying Japanese out of school during my spare time just recently...

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
-I talk to myself
-I don't like anybody touchin' me when I'm angry(except hot girls :))
-I like doing nothing. Kind of.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I carry my wallet in my front pocket.

I hate big and puffy pillows.

I eat burgerking 3-4 times per week. (not a fatty 5'10, 140 lbs) thank god metabolism.

I beatbox randomly while walking or doing stuff. Sometimes without even noticing i'm doing it before someone tells me.
I carry my wallet in my front pocket, too. Never saw a reason to put your money in your blind spot. Also, I don't feel like taking it out everytime I sit down.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
-i feel really uneasy around dogs and cats
-i drool when i sleep
-i L-cancel with the R button in melee
-i have nightmares when i sleep on my back
-I cant believe its not butter!!!!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Yeah, it stands for lag cancel. I use L because that finger has no other buttons to press. Something else odd about me: I respond to questions in my sleep. I also sleep on my stomach. I still play SEGA Genesis.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, if I were alseep, and I heard a question, I would answer it, but it wouldn't have to do with the question at ALL. Then, I would feel stupid. LOL

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
lol. I doubt you're either Superman or Hulk, either that, or you're not getting punched hard enough which in this case are total wusses.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Or maybe he pretends like it doesn't hurt, which I did in second grade.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
I have had a chair in my room for ages. Like since middle school. However, I don't think I've sat on it more than 3 times. I just sit on my bed with my laptop.

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
- I haven't found a haircut that looks good on me.
- I rarely get fed up with anything
- I want to have more than one pieces of the same thing, eg. more than one SSBMs, when all I need is one.

Just some examples.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well, if I were asleep, and I heard a question, I would answer it, but it wouldn't have to do with the question at ALL. Then, I would feel stupid. LOL
I do this too. I answer according to the question but my answer is usually pretty dumb so if I do something wrong and someone confronts me while I'm sleeping I make a really dumb case in defense and it only make things worse.

I think I'm going to try to learn to tell people to **** off when they wake me up instead of answering the question.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
I can hear the sound a TV makes while it's on, even witht he volume at 0. It's a high-pitched, buzzing sound. Anyone else do that?

Except for my front 8 teeth, all of them are pointed.

I find Brawl more enjoyable than Melee.
How is finding brawl more enjoyable than melee a weird thing?

I have like 16 other 8 year old cousins that like brawl more than melee.

In fact, almost everyone likes brawl over melee.

But now they like wii music better because of its competition

/rant

And i heard that high pitched buzzing sound last night when i kept the tv on till ike 4am in the mornin

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
My belly button is a kinda outy one that has a tiny piece of perfectly heart shaped skin in the middle.

Its kinda hard to picture I suppose.

Just imagine it like this....the bit where all the skin "bunches" in the middle,there is a heart right on top of that bunch.

I can also play any song I know note for note by slapping my cheeks/jaw to make "popping" sounds

thats 2 odd things for the ladies right there.......

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do this too. I answer according to the question but my answer is usually pretty dumb so if I do something wrong and someone confronts me while I'm sleeping I make a really dumb case in defense and it only make things worse.

I think I'm going to try to learn to tell people to **** off when they wake me up instead of answering the question.
Haha, and then after you answer the question you don't know what the answer was anymore, but it seemed so RIGHT at that very moment. xD

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Haha, and then after you answer the question you don't know what the answer was anymore, but it seemed so RIGHT at that very moment. xD
Yeah! Most of the time when they ask something about my answer I go "....What?" and I reply with another stupid answer. All I really want to do is go back to sleep.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I'm left handed, which isn't odd but it's kinda unique.

I don't play Brawl with a Gamecube controller... isn't that odd? :urg:

Top Bottom