• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I fear for the future of your tongue. At this rate, in a few years, you'll be licking things that turn it green and bumpy. Siiiiick.
Oh, lol. Good thing I don't have that keychain anymore, in that case. :3 Its actually been a while since I have done that, but it was just so... metally... lol.

Heh, I am spanish but I don't really like spanish music @ Zman. ;p

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
I was born left-handed, but my parents taught me to be right-handed because most everyday things are made for right-handed people. So now I'm pretty much ambidextrous.
... That's awesome, man. A while back I tried to do that and go from right to left handed. It was a huge pain in the ***. I feel like I benefited from it, but still my left hand is a bit clumsy.

I can respect this though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
In the summer Im nocturnal
If you're a teenager, which I suspect most people on these boards are, then I don't think that's too odd. No matter what season you're in (but especially in the summer).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well.. I don't know if this is weird or not but I LOVE the smell of Gas, not human gas, mind you, rather automotive gas, it smells great, also I enjoy the smell of a cigarratte even though it's just as bad as the person smoking it.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
You can get high off of it, so be careful. I inhaled excess paint fumes and I felt sick for days, even though nothing was "technically" wrong with me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well.. I don't know if this is weird or not but I LOVE the smell of Gas, not human gas, mind you, rather automotive gas, it smells great, also I enjoy the smell of a cigarratte even though it's just as bad as the person smoking it.
Wow thats weird so do I! (and a friend of mine does as well).

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
My fingers bend about 90 degrees extra..

I can get my thumb on my right hand on the backside of the hand, without helping it with something (I probably should get a picture of that to explain a bit better)

Also, sometimes when I'm alone, I just randomly start talking to myself.

Edit:
Some more things about me:

-I'm left-handed.

-I LOVE to take showers. I don't care if I'm dirty or clean, I love showers. I also sit down on the floor of the shower, I prefer sitting to standing.

-I still sleep with three stuffed animals. They are freaking precious to me, I can't just let them go ;_;
I'm scared..
I'm left handed too, I sit when I'm taking showers (Although it's because my back isn't doing good, and sitting seems to help) and I still have stuffed animals from my early childhood (Don't sleep with them though)..!!!
I can't really hear the sound of the TV so much as... I dunno, just detect it. When I walk into my house, I'll know if the TV is on before I hear anything.
I thought I was the only one... What a relief. :p
I remember things that are completely useless but cannot remember important facts.
Why am I so similiar to many people?!
-- I have trouble socializing with anyone who isn't a close friend. To friends, I'm very talkative and bouncy, to anyone else I'm silent and shy.
I have a habit of completely forgetting what I was doing in the middle of going to do it.
This post is a massive quote mass now... But every quote can be added to me too.

Also, one thing that isn't mentioned yet in here (can't quote it :( ) is, that when I think, I don't use my native language... I think (and sometimes talk to myself) in English.

Edit2: lol I used 40 minutes to edit this one post with stuff.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
-Both of my thumbs are double jointed
-I can pick stuff up with my feet
-I can never think of something I want when someone asks a question like "What do you want at the grocery store?"
-I still bite my nails *trying to stop*
-I can hear that TV noise
-I don't john or spam in Brawl/Melee *atleast not purposely try to*
-I'd play Melee more often if I had someone to play with
-My room is completely blue...the walls are blue, the rug is blue, the dresser is blue *I was in 5th grade when i redid it okay? I want to f****ing change it asap T.T*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
-Both of my thumbs are double jointed

-I can never think of something I want when someone asks a question like "What do you want at the grocery store?"
-I don't john or spam in Brawl/Melee *atleast not purposely try to*

-I'd play Melee more often if I had someone to play with
-My room is completely blue...the walls are blue, the rug is blue, the dresser is blue *I was in 5th grade when i redid it okay? I want to f****ing change it asap T.T*
Well, I also have double jointed thumbs. Also, I can wiggle my eyes or whatever, not that it is very flashy. My room is blue, but just the walls. Actually the carpet is blue too, but thats about it. I am too lazy to change that. I don't john either, only been to two tournies so far. I like to spit alot, don't know why.

Snail

Smash Lord
Hm...

- I have a completely irrational dislike for cheese or any product containing it. I just can't eat it. And the smell kills me ._.
- I have a fetish for collarbones. I just think they're... awesome. I dunno. x_X Weird.
- I'm really bad at falling asleep. Usually I get really active during evenings and when I'm in bed I can't seem to stop thinking, and then I start worrying about not being able to fall asleep resulting in even less sleep. Gah!
- I love the colour purple a lot.
- I bite my nails, but it seems a lot of people here do that so (: I like the smell of gasoline, too.
- I feel a lot less nervous if I have to speak publicly in English, even though I suck at the pronunciation and it isn't even my native language. :/
- I get addicted to MMORPGs way too easily, so I've stopped playing them. They're evil ._.
- I can hardly bend my thumb at all. Maybe 90 degrees, that's as far as I get.

All I can think of right now. This is a fun thread (:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not white and I find it funny, sometimes. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, but when you compare it to Suite life with Zack and Cody's Humor, its good enough.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Uhh, not that big a fan of the Disney channel. I just like the dry sarcastic humor more. The "thinking" humor. No insult intended.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
None taken. "Thinking" humor, give me an example of a show so I know what you mean.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well, Fraiser may take it to the extreme, but that is the kind of humor I'm talking about. Maybe Doria, if you remember it (MTV). Lots of emphasis on sarcasm and jokes that are based on a presupposed knowledge. Like on an episode of Seinfeld I recently saw when Kramer was lost downtown and needed Jerry to pick him up. Jerry asked him where he was, Kramer replied "I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st. How can a street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe." This made me lol.

Peeze

Smash Master
Well, Fraiser may take it to the extreme, but that is the kind of humor I'm talking about. Maybe Doria, if you remember it (MTV). Lots of emphasis on sarcasm and jokes that are based on a presupposed knowledge. Like on an episode of Seinfeld I recently saw when Kramer was lost downtown and needed Jerry to pick him up. Jerry asked him where he was, Kramer replied "I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st. How can a street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe." This made me lol.
Frazier's funny to me, just not Seinfeld.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
The show was called Daria...

If I'm talking about the same show as you...
My fault, it was Daria.

Something else odd: I keep a journal. This is usually seen as a tool used by teenage girls to write about some guy. Everyone who I tell automatically says "diary" trying to be funny. I started a few years ago as a way to express my thoughts. Helped a great deal to put my thoughts on paper.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My fault, it was Daria.

Something else odd: I keep a journal. This is usually seen as a tool used by teenage girls to write about some guy. Everyone who I tell automatically says "diary" trying to be funny. I started a few years ago as a way to express my thoughts. Helped a great deal to put my thoughts on paper.
Ah, I just remembered a good show, 3rd rock from the sun, which Frasier reminds me of. ;3

I would try to do that, but I am too lazy to actually keep one. I would rather just blog if I could, but then its just like this: Same ****, different day.

For example, I had to walk a couple blocks to retrieve my dog, who AGAIN for the third time left from the backyard. God that was annoying, and she runs away as I approach, and call her. I managed to get her, by closing a random gate, and since I just took off my slippers, I ran and got her. Success! I am definetly considering keeping her on a chain at all times, man that was tiring.

Things like that, hehe. Maybe I should keep one. :3

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
My fault, it was Daria.

I remember Daria, it was a great show along with Beavis & Butt-Head back in the day.

anyway, WoW, a guy who actually keeps a diary, now that's weird, unless you happen to be gay of course then I would find it acceptable.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think I have that, but with my eyes. One may seem bigger, or I don't really know. It seems different in a way when I look at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I've got mild CP, so one arm is 1.5-2in shorter than the other (with decresed bone/muscle mass). Same with the leg; one of my friends said I kinda have a bounce in my walk. It's not painful though, just inconvenient, and I'm pretty self-conscious about it. Ironically, you can't tell unless you're looking for it.

Oh, and I've got a lazy eye w/ 20/40 vision. Also makes me self-conscious.

Last edited by a moderator:

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Sports: Left Handed
Eating: Left Handed
Instruments: Right handed
Writing: Right handed

Neither of my parents are left handed.

Also, my hair is dirty blonde, while my parents' and brother's hair is black.

I'm a genetic jigsaw puzzle. And yes, he is my biological father.

And for those who don't already know, the "TV noise" you guys keep describing is the high frequency devices in the back of the TV. Our young ears can hear it, but adults may not be able to hear it.

Top Bottom