• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just so you know D1 you should probably make a separate thread for the next Sudden Death, easier to manage with separate threads on the calendar.

Setting up some stream stuffz now

Edit:

STREAM WILL BE AT WWW.CLASHSTREAM.COM

FOLLOW THE CHANNEL AND SPREAD THE LINK!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah I'm gonna be traveling to Massachusetts for most of the day, not gonna be able to watch the livestream. :(

My best of luck to all my NYC homies. Max don't sandbag for once.

Madu

Smash Rookie
Hey all

My wii has some elses (valo's?) memory card in it

My number is 8609495019 ,text me so i can know where to send this to, sorry!

ggs everyone!

Max?

Smash Champion
1. PC
2. HBK
3. Nando
4. DJ
5. Kip/The OT
7. TWebb/??

From there I dont know, there were only 13 entrants into singles and teams did not take place.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
there were only 13 people there, it felt like more. Also since i didnt come in last and there were only 13 people there it will look like i did pretty well placing wise lol (as long as i dont tell people it was out of 13).

Also people it was cool to meet many of u, HBK i had a good time playing u in the millions of friendlies we played I feel i learned a lot from it. OTG i only met u for a sec but u seemed like a pretty cool person. I had fun playing wes in some friendlies. D1 it was cool meeting u as well and u seemed like a pretty cool/nice person. And shoutouts to those other people i met who i ether didnt get a name or dont remember your name (i kinda suck at names sorry).

Anyway hopefully I will be able to make it to apex and I will try my best to make it to the next one of these whenever it is.

Max?

Smash Champion
there were only 13 people there, it felt like more.
There were like 20-25+ people at the venue for Melee, but no one entered singles, and no one even cared about doubles.

So much for my "last tournament" even tho I might still go to Apex XD

Also, Nagace we played for awhile on that TV with Valo. GG's, I had no idea you were good lol.

Speaking of which, mo****as need to watch out for Valo. The kid is hungry, I don't doubt he'll be ****** in the next year if he keeps it up.

D1

Banned via Administration
There definitely a good amount of heads at the venue, but no one likes to enter : /.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
more people should enter... o well at least a decent amount show up.

There were like 20-25+ people at the venue for Melee, but no one entered singles, and no one even cared about doubles.

So much for my "last tournament" even tho I might still go to Apex XD

Also, Nagace we played for awhile on that TV with Valo. GG's, I had no idea you were good lol.

Speaking of which, mo****as need to watch out for Valo. The kid is hungry, I don't doubt he'll be ****** in the next year if he keeps it up.
was valo that falco player? sorry valo i suck at remembering names.

Also otg i sort of want to quote this
:)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
since no results thread might as well make quick shoutouts for my first melee tourney ;3

d1, thanks for the tourney, def needed it, hope you'll host more =]

otg- ggs, thanks for the advice, i really admire your respectfulness and humbleness, i was kinda overwhelmed by your Doc esp making transition from brawl to melee LOL, since i didn't think it was so solid LOL. GGs though wanted to ask more advice but forgot, but hope to see you and play you soon and give u a better set. =]

alex- nice seeing ya ;] see you in apex!

carpool- love you guys <3

doubles friendlies - ggs ~

Max?

Smash Champion
It's funny to hear people call me respectful and humble, but that's the new OT.

GG's dude

Paramedic

Smash Rookie
Yo finally something in NYC proper. Excited to see something that doesn't require Metro North or NJ Transit lol. Anyone from Queens going let me know Jackson Heights/Woodside area, see y'all there.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Who yam I teaming with for this ish?? :0 I'm not even sure whos gonna be here sooo...

:phone:

Top Bottom