• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

D1

Banned via Administration
Well if I combine the Melee+MvC3 heads that are showing it looks like a possible 60+ so far. I hit up a buncha heads on fb and also ppl hit me up via phone to confirm that they're coming. This is looking immaculate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
DoH please bring your recording setup.

I want as many people to bring recording as possible. We are the Smash community we need to record everything we can.

D1

If we count Gallo, TaiHyuga, and DoH's recording setup we'll have 3 at least.

Also the venue has 6 CRTs, so if we can get at least 4 extra we'll be perfect and ready to go.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hype. I could bring my recording setup, but that requires me lugging all my stuff with me into the city and knowing how vicarious I am at these tournaments, I won't be happy leaving my laptop and everything unattended while I'm out swagging around.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
trueeeeee DAT... im gonna ask my mom to borrow my car...d1 usually drives it but i'll see if someone else could.

D1

Strawhats told me he was going from ur area, but he canceled. In other news a while robot has appeared!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
IM SO HYPE

also you can get here from the R train too kinda but it's a pain in the *** to walk if you don't know where you're going :x

D1

November 5th! October 15th Comic-Con weekend, 22nd not free, and 29th is Halloween weekend. See everyone in 2 months! SWAG!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
how come i didnt know about this. o well i am going to try to get to the next one (assuming i have money :))

D1

NANDEPOT MAKES A RETURN! Seeya next month papa! Definitely gonna be a blasteezy tho cuz!

LLDL

Smash Hero
How much for a pie at the nearby pizza places, do you know?

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to come home that weekend and if I do I'll definitely go to this.. can't wait to see everyone again!

Top Bottom