• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I feel like we could cook in that kitchen :p
it is a cooking kitchen. its a saladmaster outlet, so they have cooking schools and sell cooking equipment. its where I get my stuff.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol @ desireas expression.

I liked it better before.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm going to kick your face in if you insult my wonderful friend like that again.

and actually, you can. get at mythbusters.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
...ganon v luigi has to be at least 60-40 ganon, i'd figure.

just ask josh.
It's really possible and you can do sick stuff to Ganon but it's just really hard to reach him and practically impossible to recover against him. Luigi's speed is his biggest asset in the matchup and he needs platforms so it's even worse on FD. The only approaches that worked consistently were WD -> Ftilt/Jab/Spot Dodge. I guess you could try to play the match defensively and make Ganon come to you because he's so slow and Luigi's spot dodge is so fast. Luigi's Nair isn't great in the matchup and Ganon's jab has kinda the same effect as Fox's Shine (sends you sliding waaaay back).

I'd say 60-40 Ganon is about right; it'd be worse but it's hypothetically possible to taunt spike Ganon so that instantly adds another +5 to any of those matchups.

Top Bottom