• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea, and of course ill accept all mm's

ill figure out who im teaming with when i get there :)

this will prolly be my last post in this thread

hopefully see you guys saturday :)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
...i wish i was coming...

i want a little experience against a sheik main that isn't DJ...
Nah you really don't. It'll just make you realize how terrible your main is and how you should be playing spacies against Sheik.

At least that's how I felt the last time I played Tope when I was in Richmond.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Nah you really don't. It'll just make you realize how terrible your main is and how you should be playing spacies against Sheik.
Thats how i already feel against DJ. however, i'm sticking with ganon at least until i get enough sheik experience to know what i'm doing wrong.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
twitch i'm happy to say I've been to more tournaments before brawl was released than you have in your whole live

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
twitch i'm happy to say I've been to more tournaments before brawl was released than you have in your whole live
Now . . . I know what you meant, but I decided to read that with the typo, and ended up laughing.

I imagine a Steven Colbert style ending to that sentence. I hope you know what I mean . . .

$mike

Smash Ace
hey guys, don't be surprised if tope doesn't come, cuz he might not

in other news tope is a cool *** mother****er

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yeah josh gave us the report.

in related news, kadaj, cory, snap, josh, the other josh, m@, jmh, emb, bden, are here. moo was here but he left.

Top Bottom