• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I might show up as late as five to six. I want to come, but I have this test, and I don't know quite how long it will take.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Shady and I will be coming soon. This venue is only 6 minutes away from us. Good ****.

I might enter MKWii.

lord karn

Smash Master
this tourney was pretty awesome.

sucks that I got 5th and lost only to 1st and 2nd. : (

I played pretty well in a lot of my matches. good stuff everyone. I found out a lot of stuff that I think will make me get a lot better.

yay beating pp was pretty epic.

Foxy

Smash Master
this tourney was pretty awesome.

sucks that I got 5th and lost only to 1st and 2nd. : (

I played pretty well in a lot of my matches. good stuff everyone. I found out a lot of stuff that I think will make me get a lot better.

yay beating pp was pretty epic.
yay beat pp?

in some matches, or in the tournament?

i didn't stay long enough to see this...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kyle: Awesome tourney. Ended at a good time, and had some epic stuff go down, too. Plus the venue was incredible.

Mother Ocean: Thanks for helping to host the tournament. Yeeuh third best in MKW. Sorry if we were a bit abrasive. NC Smash can get out of hand, sometimes.

The rest of Kyle's Family: Thanks for your support, and for putting up with us.

Alex: Lookin' like ph00tbag with that headband.

Keith: Lookin' like ph00tbag in general. I'm glad you came out to this, since I don't really get the chance to see many of any of y'all these days.

Kevin: I don't know what I'm doing half the time. But there's one thing I do know, and it's that you've got some videos to watch. One of these days I need to sit down and friendly you, bro.

Yay: Wow, good **** in Melee, kid.

Yay+Maria: I *****ed out and decided I was too tired for the rest of the night. Sorry. :( I'll act extra happy to see you next chance I get. :)

Josh V: It's always nice to see you at tournaments, although we don't get to talk much.

Shady: Man, I can't wait to play some CS. I'll be keeping in touch.

KSK: Woooooooooo, best in MKW. Where u at? Good ****. You had some pretty clutch victories there. Hyping your win was so much fun.

Craig: 'Sup baby.

Bloodlusk: Sorry I confused you with Crio. :/

Cam: Now you just need to beat Yay twice. That way, PP won't lose to him, and the world will make sense again.

Taupe: Haha, I was a bit surprised when I saw you playing. Come down to NC more often, plz.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Great freaking tournaments. Shouts to Ocean and family for hosting this so smoothly. Definitely made the extra travel worth it.

Josh - Great to meet you man. Your falcon is pretty **** as is your fox. You'll learn how to gay peach sooner or later. Don't worry about that match-up. Thanks for driving me back, too.

A&b (? Not sure if I heard that correctly) - Can't thank you enough for letting me use your controller during the tourney.

Karn - Your fox is really good man. I wish we had played some more but whatever. Tourney matches were good. Congrats on doing so well.

Snap - We need to work on our marth game man. This is pretty sad :(

Cam - We definitely need to play more next time man. Good stuff in the tourney.

Yay - It was good to meet you in person. Good job winning the tourney. Our set was a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll play again sometime this summer.

Keith - you're jiggs is pretty good man. I had mad fun playing doubles with you, PP, and Maria.

Maria - your marth is good and I'm sure you'll continue to improve. Doubles were fun as well.

Kevin/Dr.PP/Professor Piss Urine/PPMD/The Hawk - It was truly a pleasure, man. Friendlies were a lot of fun and I learned a hell of a lot from just the short time we played. We'll definitely see each other again this summer.

Tope - Thanks for the friendlies, man. You're sheik is ****. Not much else I can say about that. I'm glad you came down to this.

everyone else whose names don't come to mind at 3 AM - good **** and nice to meet you all.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
1)yay(lost to cam)
2)pp(lost to yay x2)
3)tope(left early)(lost to pp)
4)cam(lost to tope and yay)
5)karn(lost to pp and yay)
5)foxy(lost to karn and cam)
7)fiz(lost to jmh and yay)
7)jmh(lost to pp and foxy)

rohan, rag, snap, general, ocean, diatenshi, moo, emb, bden and some others in no order after that...

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
yea i got tope first round....

**** being a marth main... not that it would have mattered

also Cam's triple firebird **** on tope is gonna be the first thing i put on youtube...

holy ***
sexxx

lord karn

Smash Master
you can put anything with me up. a lot of the time I had my tag but sometimes I used the tag 'opus' or maybe some other random tags. I always play normal fox in singles

DJRome

Smash Hero
inui logic says im 2nd best in the world. i beat cam, who beat yay, who beat pp, who beat hbox, who beat everyone except mango. yep

null55

Smash Master
lol when was the last time you beat me DJ?

oh ya, so long ago that it's irrelevant.

FLOOWWWDDUHHHHH

stingers

Smash Obsessed
inui logic says im best in the world.

i beat dj, who beat cam, who beat yay, who beat pp, who beat kage, who beat mango

get ***** dj

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo i found out cam was good at melee. i had always thought he was ****in terrible. i have a whole new respect for him. i still think hes a ***, but a respectable ***.

eventhoughibeathimandhaveapicturetoproveitgetatmyjiggz.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cams good in melee in the same sense twitch or jim or lucky are (playing actually good people so much they become good enough to beat scrubs but still lose to people who think)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah he beat yay, and did well against tope. if he had beaten the scrubs like theo or dj or like smith, i would have just lul'd and not thought anything of it. plus he beat me, lol hes good at melee.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
currently uploading videos

no sound (my fault) and the Bden vs. PP is up first and is now finished uploading so whenever youtube allows views of it.....

rest will come as they do

my youtube is MRlassit

or just search for the videos....

dr. PP vs Bden is 1st

null55

Smash Master
@stingers: i sturred things up like you wanted though, right? ;D

@Keith: :cry:

and i wouldn't call Theo a scrub. he's gud.

also:

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
shoutoutz

no orderr particularly

Ocean - super bro who hosts best tourny i ever went to

joshsyde - i love getting better at the falcon matchup, <3 ur fox too

Bden - we gonna take over... soon 'nuff

JMH EMB - ashville peep are my fav peeps

The General - holy **** i love your peach, your sooo **** smart too

PP CAM YAY - too good, seriously, though i never played cam, STILL, and i only played YAY's link, but i won, lawl i got lucky

thanks pp for the sheik practice b4 the tope ****

TOPE - great meeting you, i doubt i ever beat you, (eff marth v sheik)

Snap - your just probably the funniest dude to be around, but i take you a touch serious, funny stuff

THE OCEAN FAMILY - Mother needs to stop ****** me, Daddy makes greattt food, and the daughter and b4 are mario kart rapists too

fiz - i wanted to play you but i dont even know who u are besides i think 2 doubles matches

Top Bottom