• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC #7: Smash Addicts Anonymous - March 20th, 2010 - Arcade Legends

clowsui

Smash Legend
L is lying AS USUAL

he never goes to ohio tournaments + there's going to be 2 tournies that are much nearer

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
>___> I do have a bad track record when it comes to attending Ohio tournies. lol.

I still dunno how I managed to go to Pound 4 and VGBC in Indy. >___> lol

Maybe something magical will happen, Clowsui.... maybe....

SoulPech

Smash Master
Quick Questions:

1) Are there any hotels to stay in? Better question is is there housing provided?
2) what is the final date? It says 20th, but I read 27th in the threads, then this date and another date X_X;

clowsui

Smash Legend
20th is the actual date

housing provided probably, as the tourney date gets closer we'll ask smash64 and other ppl who can house

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Clowsui: Good Stuff! I'll bring a Wii and a Full Setup if housing's provided.

Also might bring Super Mario Brothers Wii.

Edit: Wii and TV
OR

Full Set-up -_-;

clowsui

Smash Legend
@SoulPech got it

I have an announcement to make later...not exactly the best one though the tournament is still going to happen

clowsui

Smash Legend
the bad news: looks like someone needs to TO singles for me, i won't be there since I have to leave at 5. parents want me to go to something -__-

the good news: the TO is probably infern, so there isn't much to worry about. if he refuses then i'll have to find another

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I'll probably be there for singles. If anyone coming from up North can take me at least some of the way home, I'd appreciate it (by paying gas $$$ or teaming in doubles if I get there soon enough).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Louisville should still be here, not as 100% sure as I was previously, but I should know in a few days.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
hey i don't think my friends coming so I'm looking for a partner. If anyone wants to just let me know. Thanks all.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So it's looking like, unless someone ships me out who wants to go from southern Indiana, I'm not gonna be making it.
Wouldn't mind a free weekend anyway.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
hey since I'm probably not gonna enter singles, I'll take $1 MMs from anyone who wants one.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks to 5 million tournaments on this same day the attendance is going to be low.

Oh well, we'll just make do. Singles/doubles order might be switched around since it's so low :o

Top Bottom