• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
baka i'll team with you if you don't noob out (i'm kidding btw, but I am down to team although i'm kinda wack)

common yoshi you're vincent on FB correct? Add me, i may go i just need to work out details

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
As much as I'd love to team with Elvis or Cori, I'd be happy to team with Baka if West really did bail on him.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Plz change my name to Mr. F1STER69
LOL

Ok so my sister wants to come to this... just to chill and stuff lol :) So... I'm not exactly sure what to do for housing. She's gonna be there Saturday - Sunday, so basically she's just gonna stay for one night. But I have no idea who I'm gonna be housing with or anything (I kinda assumed I was gonna get a hotel with some people). All I know is my sis is gonna wanna stay with me Saturday night. Hopefully we can figure this out lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i guess ill figure it all out when i get there, its still a bit unclear. i dont mind teaming with yall, thanks for the offers! see u tomorrow.

edit: nicknyte theres still time right? to finalize teammates

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You have technically until the Double tournament starts at 12:00pm, but for my sake, please finalize them sometime before tonight.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
LOL

Ok so my sister wants to come to this... just to chill and stuff lol :) So... I'm not exactly sure what to do for housing. She's gonna be there Saturday - Sunday, so basically she's just gonna stay for one night. But I have no idea who I'm gonna be housing with or anything (I kinda assumed I was gonna get a hotel with some people). All I know is my sis is gonna wanna stay with me Saturday night. Hopefully we can figure this out lol.
I'll house your sister ;) but just her, you can find your own place

maybe I'll house just you two

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Cool. My computer is pretty mediocre and not special at all, but can use my recently bought playstation eye as a webcam and record some matches+hype.

tekkie

Smash Master
why didny you guys tell me there was an ITG machine down here, **** smash im whoring twelve footers until it isnt cool anymore

ITG MM'S ALL DAY $1

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Would like to go to this, can't make it unfortunately :(. If only I had a ride there.

Corigames

Smash Hero
He's going to ***....gotiate a victory.

Also, can I get all of the live streams listed in the same place so that I can reference them if need be? It would be a cool thing if everyone doing streams can throw their links up here so we can make sure everyone interested in watching is aware of all of them.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Vee, Fira and Gene are at the Days Inn and we're already set up to brawl. If anyone is up for some friendlies tonight, hit me up. Send me a PM for info and arrangements to hang out. I'd like to meet a few people and get some practice in before tomorrow.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just posting to show the support from the IMPULSE tournament. Here we have another fine Melee tournament, and this one is 3 days long. I hope that the competition gets wild out in the south as everyone plays for the grand prize, as well as the IMPULSE Circuit sponsorship :bee:. Good luck to everyone ^_^.

Sword_kirby777

Smash Cadet
Fira here. Lol at my friend Vee there. We (Fira, Vee, and Gene) are down here in Tucson Brawling amongst ourselves prepping for the tournament. We're really looking forward to tournament tomorrow. ^_^ I'm really looking forward to playing with everyone in the Brawl tournaments. I hope that this thing goes well!

D

Deleted member

Hi. My intelligent car did not ask for housing can anyone help us it's 5 people. If not we will go to a motel 6 or somethin

:phone:

Eta 4-5 am

Top Bottom