• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
assuming i have all of my priorities squared away of course and that i have enough money saved up afterwards, i'll still probably be coming to this. but how many people are pre-regged so far, and whats chance of the tourney being canceled because enough people didn't prereg in time?

oh and i'd also want a teammate for melee. :bee:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
assuming i have all of my priorities squared away of course and that i have enough money saved up afterwards, i'll still probably be coming to this. but how many people are pre-regged so far, and whats chance of the tourney being canceled because enough people didn't prereg in time?

Pre register now to help the tournament not be cancelled.

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
everyone ought to not doubt Nicknyte's ability to refund your stuff if the tournament is cancelled, NOT SAYING IT WILL BE. At least pre-reg the venue fee if you're on the fence, then deal with the rest of your stuff later

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

Honestly dude, based on the talk I'm hearing from Socal, there is a 0% chance this will be cancelled.

We're gonna be rollin' DEEP. So even if only Vectorman and his yoshi plushie enter for AZ, this **** will still be poppin.

And I HIGHLY doubt Axe's Pikachu plushie is gonna miss this so I'd expect way more local attendance than that.

Just register.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Honestly dude, based on the talk I'm hearing from Socal, there is a 0% chance this will be cancelled.

We're gonna be rollin' DEEP. So even if only Vectorman and his yoshi plushie enter for AZ, this **** will still be poppin.

And I HIGHLY doubt Axe's Pikachu plushie is gonna miss this so I'd expect way more local attendance than that.

Just register.
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING lLOLOLOL
you so fanny

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Currently, where I was at a 90% chance of cancelling this, we are at pretty much a 1% now. I am going to SoCal Next week for Tournament Advertising/Honeymoon to investigate potential entrants.

And yes, I GO TO TOURNAMENTS ON MY HONEYMOON. SUP, HATERS?

No one cares about Rubyiris' opinion on Brawl.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
This Tournament for Melee Is IMPULSED.
This is swag :cool:. Imma use this term lol.

haha wth im going to all the impulse tourneys
This is also swag :cool:

Just posting to say that this tournament officially has the full support of IMPULSE. I wish this to be a successful event :bee:. In fact, one of my staff members is working to be here for in person support ^_^.

Bing

Smash Master
This is swag :cool:. Imma use this term lol.

This is also swag :cool:

Just posting to say that this tournament officially has the full support of IMPULSE. I wish this to be a successful event :bee:. In fact, one of my staff members is working to be here for in person support ^_^.
LOL I'm buying my plane ticket in 8 days.

Swag: Engaged.

Bing

Smash Master
awesomesauce.

Also, Axe, Jeffrey, Pikachu. I need you to reply to me on facebook. I need to know what time is best for you for me to fly in on. I was thinking fly in Friday and Leave Monday but again I need times :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well, yeah, many people are gonna have to get hotel rooms

but whoever CAN house people SHOULD house people

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ruby speaks the truth.

Tucson has some of the worst housing situations in all of Arizona. You best bet is to go to the Days Inn that's in the description and make arrangements there.

Edit: OMG All is Brawl's tournament thread coding is horrible. I think I might just have to do HTML for it to work.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
So i'm from Louisiana (y'all prob didn't know we even had a smash scene), anyway, I'm strongly considering making this my first OOS tournament. Out of curiosity, do y'all think the turn out for Melee will be decent?

Top Bottom