• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Jane

Smash Hero
if what you are asking is if you can just pay venue fee now, and pay for the rest later, then the answer is yes you can do dat.

Cassio

Smash Master
Im registering soon. Also tyrant and Mike are very interested in this.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I would love if Tyrant and MikeHaze came to AZ. I haven't seen them since Genesis 2.

I'd love to smoke both of them out, too.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
those vids are great, lol.

"You'll have so many combos combos"

now I feel like I have to rewatch them, it's been a while.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Can we pay for our entries at the door (Singles/Doubles Fee)? Because if we only have to do Venue fee atm, I would be more than glad to help pay for people who can't afford it atm but are going/wanting to go. I would like if I were to be paid back, but I can probably help out 10 people with it if needed or around 5 for full entry fee/venue..

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Can we pay for our entries at the door (Singles/Doubles Fee)? Because if we only have to do Venue fee atm, I would be more than glad to help pay for people who can't afford it atm but are going/wanting to go. I would like if I were to be paid back, but I can probably help out 10 people with it if needed or around 5 for full entry fee/venue..
whoever you are

you're ridiculously awesome. :reverse:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yeah I'm gonna go, Nyte get back to me as soon as you can

also guys, I gave my good brawl controller away to Nietono at Apex (cuz I was being emo and thought I was quitting cuz of the MK ban + bad tournament) and someone stole my melee one =/ (AT THE SAME TOURNEY IM AN IDIOT LOL) does anyone think they could get/sell/offer me a good one? plz ;_;

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
This guy should be let in free. Kindness ftw.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Don't think I am coming to this anymore
Your black *** better go.

And yes I am a girl (people think I'm a guy always so idc) and it's really not a big deal, just trying to help out people who are having financial issues but really want to go to this. Plus if it's helping out the Host with the venue then I'm fine with it. This is probably the closest regional there will ever be to me (2 hours), so I would like to see it pull through.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Anyone who brings a 64, Brawl, Melee, and TV setup all together, will get free venue. This doesn't change. Not even for girls, you forever alone addicts (Nicknyte all about that equality). However, acts of generosity is always rewarded. Thanks for your kind gesture, Saffy. I am damn impressed.

Top Bottom