• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Saffy

Smash Ace
Anyone who brings a 64, Brawl, Melee, and TV setup all together, will get free venue. This doesn't change. Not even for girls, you forever alone addicts (Nicknyte all about that equality). However, acts of generosity is always rewarded. Thanks for your kind gesture, Saffy. I am damn impressed.

Lmao I died at forever alone addicts.

And Np... Do you have a set number of venue fee's you need to receive?

Hey Saffy... I would like to take that offer.

One venue fee for me, and one spectator for my girlfriend... is that ok??

Add me on facebook.
Are you for sure going? I can do the spectator as well.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Question while im on the wepay site. How do you know who pre-reg's or not?

I'm only on step 1 and I have this added to my cart:
1 × NYTE Spectator Fee
$10.00
9 × NYTE Venue Fee
$180.00
2 × NYTE Brawl Singles Entry
$30.00
2 × NYTE Brawl Doubles Entry
$20.00

Service Charge: $15.39
Total: $255.39

Will it ask for our smash names later on in the steps or something?
I guess I should wait until I find the 6 more people for the venue fee then right?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Wow. Well, um, sh*t. If you want to buy the venue in advance, I will make a note of the list of smashers you collect. I will collect the money now so we don't hold anything up on your side. Email your list to Nicknyte[SPAMBLOCKER]@gmail.com. Remove the [SPAMBLOCKER].

And it will ask for your smash name.

MJG

Smash Hero
Question while im on the wepay site. How do you know who pre-reg's or not?

I'm only on step 1 and I have this added to my cart:
1 × NYTE Spectator Fee
$10.00
9 × NYTE Venue Fee
$180.00
2 × NYTE Brawl Singles Entry
$30.00
2 × NYTE Brawl Doubles Entry
$20.00

Service Charge: $15.39
Total: $255.39

Will it ask for our smash names later on in the steps or something?
I guess I should wait until I find the 6 more people for the venue fee then right?
lo l

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Tourney should be fun... For those of you who don't already know. I'm not entering. I'll be Co-hosting with Nicknyte. Since he'll be entering the tourney, and I won't will need a person, to make sure everything runs smooth etc. etc.. so yeah. See ya'll there

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Anyone who brings a 64, Brawl, Melee, and TV setup all together, will get free venue. This doesn't change. Not even for girls, you forever alone addicts (Nicknyte all about that equality). However, acts of generosity is always rewarded. Thanks for your kind gesture, Saffy. I am damn impressed.
How does the venue fee portion of pre-reg work then if I want to bring a set up?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Elvis, you should post about the pre-reg progress to further compel for pre-regs

Corigames

Smash Hero
Elvis, if I, like, bring a GC and Smash but not a TV, will you give me a small prize instead of free entrance? Food? : D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Alternatively I suggest using JB's idea of taking money off the venue fee for each item brought. For example, if I were to bring several cubes/wiis/etc, take money off for each.

:phone:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Can we pay for our entries at the door (Singles/Doubles Fee)? Because if we only have to do Venue fee atm, I would be more than glad to help pay for people who can't afford it atm but are going/wanting to go. I would like if I were to be paid back, but I can probably help out 10 people with it if needed or around 5 for full entry fee/venue..
Wow this is legit! GOOD STUFF! ^_^

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Saffy, you're an incredibly generous, amazing person. I wish there were more people like you. I also wish I was in a financial situation to do something on that scale. :(

DGDTJ was amazing. Soooooooo many set ups.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I went over the discounts for DGDTJ. Because of the fact that the Venue is what it is, I can agree with one stipulation

"BY BRINGING A SYSTEM OR TV YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE FOR THE EQUIPMENT TO BE THERE OVER NIGHT AND/OR FOR THE TOURNAMENT TO USE THE EQUIPMENT FOR BOTH DAYS. But if you insist you must take your system and/or tv home and you do not bring it back the following day you WILL NOT be playing in the tournament, you are disqualified and you have just donated, no exceptions. I'm not giving out discounts for set ups used 1 day of the tournament."

This one. Refunds are on a case to case basis.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14100716#post14100716

Thanks for showing us this Nicknyte! We may definitely consider going to it depending on what Aerolink or Denti says. We'll try to get down there to play brawl with you all.

This is my own tournament monthly i have each month. We had a huge turnout last week, from Dojo, Denti, UTDZac, Infern, y.s.b, alsm, neon, all kinds of players came out to this tournament and it was mad hype. Denti and Illmatic met in finals and Denti won. The Olimar/Peach MU is ridiculously in Olimar's favor so it was pretty hard.

But my next tournament will be around the end of March if you guys are willing to come by and play smash with us. Let us know if you need housing and whatnot ahead of time.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14100716#post14100716

Thanks for showing us this Nicknyte! We may definitely consider going to it depending on what Aerolink or Denti says. We'll try to get down there to play brawl with you all.

This is my own tournament monthly i have each month. We had a huge turnout last week, from Dojo, Denti, UTDZac, Infern, y.s.b, alsm, neon, all kinds of players came out to this tournament and it was mad hype. Denti and Illmatic met in finals and Denti won. The Olimar/Peach MU is ridiculously in Olimar's favor so it was pretty hard.

But my next tournament will be around the end of March if you guys are willing to come by and play smash with us. Let us know if you need housing and whatnot ahead of time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I think it's Olimar's favor.. but not by a ridiculous amount.
Like -1 or even.

Top Bottom