• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh right, I should mention I go to Stony Brook now too.

I had my first visit to that gaming-esque room yesterday. Played Sorto and some guy named Nos.

HelpR

Smash Ace
when did this season begin and when does it end? Gonna make an actual effort to at least be an honorable mention on the PR lol

HelpR

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it already started Helpr

lol minty
I know it started, I just wanted to know the exact date is started and ends. The first post says:

"The new season starts July 13th, and ends October 2nd, 2010."

but the PR was updated 9/6/2010

So... when does this season end?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Orly? Where r u guys? We should definitely get in touch...
Well, I'm in the Gray College, so luckily enough, the Union is a hop, skip, and a jump away from me. Just check there every so often, I'll more than likely be there.

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
What room are you talkin about?
Go to the Student's Union building and head downstairs. I forget the room number, it's like 047/048 or something. When you exit the stairway, just head left and straight down; it should be the first or second room past the bathrooms. Just look through the door window and see if you see some TVs up with BlazBlue and Melee/Brawl being played. The door should be held slightly open by something too.

HelpR

Smash Ace
pane is a marf player isnt he?

I think I had pizza with him, but I wasnt sure if that was a ghost who tagged along because he disappeared shortly after finishing his meal

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
there is public transit that takes u there see the thread.

for vc8 i expect a **** load of nyc to come. I wanna see people come DEEP

HelpR

Smash Ace
ah, that's why I was asking. I remember playing a pane at a tourney once during the last DA gauntlet to be held at the sandbox venue, but was under the impression that he was this marth player I had played in the tourney. I knew i played a pane once, and I did play a wolf player that day, so it makes sense now >>

Then again I was just getting over a cold, so that could have been it, but still doesnt keep me from feeling like a fool.

plus I'm bad with names lol.

HelpR

Smash Ace
Nah, i'm just mentally ********.

A quick check on AIB, the marth's name adubrodeus.

I did play pane first round though lol

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
is anyone going to animefest/comiccon this year? it's next month

any poly students that got theirs yet??

and if anyone wanna buy weekend pass, split and then make a copy of it (they dont care lol) just tell me

kthx

/animefgts

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Not going to lie I have done pretty **** bad !!!!!! I should really get some practice in instead of just going to random tournaments ..... Anyway trash talk as you please. My sub par performance deserves it !

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hi, I'm going to be in NYC around the time of MLG DC. I was hoping I could find some help with housing on thursday the 14th since I'm going to be meeting with Inui the next morning and I'll carpool with him to MLG from there.
Can anyone help me out?

I'm also making plans to come up and attend VC8 as well, so I'll see you all there if you're not at MLG.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Sorry to ask a n00bish question, but, is there any tourney being held in NYC in the near future? I can't travel as far out to Syracuse etc. right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom