• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well there are tournaments in nj that are close like viridian city.

Also LI...we dont go father than that in this thread lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I guess that's fine.

Those tourneys accept a Wiimote? Yes, I'm serious. No tourneys in Manhattan, or the like?
Yeah, just about all tournies in NJ/NY allow Wiimotes, numchucks, and classic controllers. Had to play a Wiimote user just the other day in tourney.

HelpR

Smash Ace
the 5 boroughs is pretty much dead as far as the smash scene goes unfortunately.

Only DA ever runs a tourney in NYC nowadays, though my poly friends are looking into doing Polybrawl 5 in the near future, hopefully that'll pan out.

HelpR

Smash Ace
huh, looks like you're right.

I'll look into it. Maybe we'll have a post thanksgiving regional to look forward to

HelpR

Smash Ace
Poly Brawl 5!? when is this and yea I will be at VC8.
might be the 27th of november, right after thanksgiving.

need to speak with my friend on the inside, as alot of stuff needs to be sorted out, but it looks like it may happen, but still dont wanna post a thread until we know what the chances are

NAKAT

Smash Champion

need to speak with my friend on the inside, as alot of stuff needs to be sorted out, but it looks like it may happen, but still dont wanna post a thread until we know what the chances are
I'll try and make it then. Someone should house me if I don't have a ride.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

Good **** HelpR. I've enjoyed PolyBrawl. Hopefully I'll get my full license by then so I can drive myself.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Word Soooo Dooms in Jersey Saturday.
Then Wes is having a tournament this Sunday!
Then MLG DC (which i can't attend -_-)
Then VC8!!
PB5!!! **** set of tournies.

everyone should go to all of these ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom