• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC 3/14 Anime Spring Fest SSBB Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ/Enemy Controller took it in singles! Where's the teams win, Wyatt!?

Skeet Skeet Skeet vs Skeet Skeet Skeet teams final, lol. So gay.

D1, Shellder all day!

Roooooookie ****** it up with Fox! :D

Snakeee

Smash Master
NJ/Enemy Controller took it in singles! Where's the teams win, Wyatt!?

Skeet Skeet Skeet vs Skeet Skeet Skeet teams final, lol. So gay.

D1, Shellder all day!

Roooooookie ****** it up with Fox! :D
We didn't use the bucket much at all, not even once against Wes/Dire. It was funny one time we killed both of them, Blackanese was standing right next to me and I didn't fill it. Dire was like why didn't you do it? I just said "I don't use that ****" lol

oh and little diddy didn't enter teams btw

D1

Banned via Administration
only MK's in NY are Me and Shadow ;)
Nah add me to that list I'm working on making that devil even more destructive. >: )

Basic Sausage got a preview of it after taking me to Rainbow Cruise ^_^.

Feels good to finally say I can play on that stage.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I was supposed to enter teams with a surprise person. Oh well, I missed teams. I payed dire 25 bucks to take his singles spot though, so it was a good investment. If NY gets taken over by metaknights I will feel at home every time i go there rofl.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Mad fun yesterday; kinda weird, but the friendlies and the few MMs I had after the tournament were actually more fun than the tournament itself. Good **** hosting, DMT and the Polytek crew. And GGs to everyone I played.

I didn't nearly get to do as many MMs as I had planned... is it a bad thing if MMs are what I look forward to the most now when going to tournaments? :)

Almost got mah 8 badges. :-)

Arrancar - great teaming with you, as usual.

Sintros and Platano- Argggh at our doubles set, hehe. I think I had a brainfart during that last match. Good **** though; you guys work VERY well together.

Skip - Skip? Skip? SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where were you and Falcon, bro?

Blackanese - great seeing you as always. You too funny. Our MM was madddd close!

VivatheSaturn - TALK MORE! Didn't get to play you yet, but hopefully we get that MM going next time.

Rookie - Amazing **** with Fox, bro.

Jtails and DMT - We keep having to play each other in tournaments lol. **** Ness and Zelda, good stuff.

Heza - Nice meeting you. Come to PolyBrawl 2 so we can friendly!

GFE - Nice Snake, I gotta play you again next time.

Snakee: We didn't get to MM.,, I saw your Sheik though, looks amazing.

SL84: "Sexy Johns!" :p I want to play as mutant pogeymans again.

DJ Nintendo: I was honestly taken by surprise by how well a Bowser can be. **** forward B got me... twice! Great matches; I wanna MM you again next time!

Ryko - SO YOU SAY IVY IS BULL****???:psycho:????? Haha. Thanks for helping me with the Snake matchup, bro.

I wrote this while in a bit of a rush, so if I forgot someone, sorry. :urg:

ANTi_

Smash Hero

NinjaLink isn't NinjaRob,marth,diddy,andeveryoneelseheuses.
link
1   /lɪŋk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lingk] Show IPA
–noun
1. one of the rings or separate pieces of which a chain is composed.
2. anything serving to connect one part or thing with another; a bond or tie: The locket was a link with the past.
3. a unit in a communications system, as a radio relay station or a television booster station.
4. any of a series of sausages in a chain.
5. a cuff link.
6. a ring, loop, or the like: a link of hair.

marth isnt in the english dictionary therefore your directing it towards the character

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Even though the other half of SWAT (me, Jman & Alukard) doesn't play Brawl except for random Melee tournaments that have Brawl as well, Jman & Alukard have Meta Knight as one of their mains. So don't count them out on NY Meta Knights. Even Ally told Jman that he's mad beast and he doesn't even play the game lol. I play with Meta Knight too, but I don't know lol. Maybe I should listen to what Blackanese tells me all the time and actually get into Brawl seriously lol.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
i talked to whoever, I forget his name but the dude with the ponytail that hates diddy kongs, he said he'll upload them this week or at least fix the problem.
MONEY MATCH MEH!

I don't hate Diddy Kongs, never said that. I just don't want to go against you but now that you've convinced me and now I'm dying to go against your Diddy. May not stand a chance yes but I like facing diddy's for some reason and yours is the first I want to go against.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
MONEY MATCH MEH!

I don't hate Diddy Kongs, never said that. I just don't want to go against you but now that you've convinced me and now I'm dying to go against your Diddy. May not stand a chance yes but I like facing diddy's for some reason and yours is the first I want to go against.

So you never faced my trashy diddy before? ohok. ;__;

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
thats all i have recorded, next tourney imma record like a feind

I think he's talking to me and KS136 about the viridian 2 vids.

>__> You guys need to stop harassing us about it. it'll be up just be patient. I told you theres a problem and we have to fix it.

Stuff like this is making me want to record tourny matches less now....

Sintros

Smash Journeyman

I think he's talking to me and KS136 about the viridian 2 vids.

>__> You guys need to stop harassing us about it. it'll be up just be patient. I told you theres a problem and we have to fix it.

Stuff like this is making me want to record tourny matches less now....
oh well nvm then

Top Bottom