• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I really need some good Falcon practice. Once upon a time I was extremely good at that MU, but on the rare occasion that Savedge and I get together to practice, he never uses him anymore. I haven't played a top level falcon since Hax at the first Apex aside from a quick set with S2J at *Pound* 5. S2J....We needa get hella friendlies at this so I can get brought up to speed. I think Pound was the only time we've ever played haha. Noobking, I haven't seen/played you since the first Genesis (I think?) so we definitely needa play/MM at this. In fact I have a retardedly long list of people I need to MM at this.

Random question...Whatever happened to Bam and Vwins? They were amazing.

-Edit- Also PKM Vodka. That guy was chill as **** haha.
Yo we will play hella. I'm not amazing or anything but I've been known to BEAT SILENT WOLF IN BRACKET OF LAST LOCAL WA TOURNAMENT!!! =D

EDIT: Bam has been retired forever but probably still *****. Vwins is kinda semi-retired. I think PKM is in the same boat. Genesis was so ****. Oh my god.

D

Deleted member

i want to play everyone, MM if it will make u play serious if you'd like

i especially want to MM SHROOMED SO I CAN **** HIM UP

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
norcal is coming out in force too from what i've heard
dude me and otto got jeff to say he's probably going to come ("even if mitchell doesn't go" evidently)

now use your falcon energy to reel him in and seal the deal!!!!

i wish i had enough space in the title to put shoyos name. ima swap out some ppls name with his and keep it fresh

edit: wtf you have heeeella posts pp

Shroomed

Smash Master
I haven't really been reading the thread, but I'm down for MM's.

Diakonos/Johnny/Cyrain/more canada

PPMD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i wish i had enough space in the title to put shoyos name. ima swap out some ppls name with his and keep it fresh

edit: wtf you have heeeella posts pp
shelby is really really REALLY boring man

really

PPMD
we have 3 MMs iirc lol and I said we'd do Falco/Doc if it's for 20 and the other 2 for 5 dollars each.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Getting mad hyped for this.

So many good players going! I want to play all of you WC people and tally how many I can beat ;)
<3

Diakonos

Smash Lord

PPMD
I'd honestly be frightened and excited to play you. I don't know if Marth will do the trick, though, might have to bring out my pocketrat

Getting kinda excited. We should do 4-man crews if we have time!

BC
WA
Norcal
Socal? EC?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
But it says he's a "Smash Master"! Surely this must count for something.

Real talk tho, 4 man crew battles sound ****en tite. I know I wouldn't make the cut for BC. But I'd love to watch that **** go down and I will commentate the **** out of that.

Sion/Diakonos/Blunted_Object10/dieslow?

Silent Wolf/Vish/Eggz/Bladewise

norcal ****/****/****/****

socal ****/****/****/****

too lazy to check out the PR threads of cali and figure out whos coming.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'd imagine Socal would be something like Oscar Johnny Westballs... Axe?(he's in the adjacent nearby state and has no place to go! Can they keep him?) If not, probably Sung, I guess?

I'm guessing Norcal will be something like

Some combination of Dajuan, SFAT, Scar, Homemadewaffles, Phil, Silentspectre, PewPewU, and who knows, because nobody knows who's going just yet.

Top Bottom