• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

booshk

Smash Lord
wait, is javi not coming?
i'm so confused

edit: nvm just looked at donation thread.

TheEpitomeOfLoss

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEpitomeOfLoss
Super psyched!!!!

I haven't had a good smash match in some time, this oughta be fun. I look forward to entering the tournament scene again.

since we have 2 days im prob gonna extend singles to have 2 rounds of pools and a 32 man bracket. ill figure it out later

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOLOL you guys.

edit: and oh yeah, I forgot sion's link is filtee. BC probably doesn't know about otto's link though... I wanna watch otto vs sion link dittos now lolz. just saying, idk if sion could beat mango in link dittos. oooooo

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, now that you got extra space, wanna hype it up a little with the big names in the thread title?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okay, we'll talk more about it the day before. :D

Getting my tax return in <2weeks & buying my ticket after that.
Start your bidding on me vs Cyrain in a 2mile race.

:reverse:
Hmmmm

Based on his FB statuses, Cyrain seems like he is training pretty hard. On the other hand though, you've done long distance bike rides, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're already in shape for a quick 2 mile time.

That's a toughie.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Can I get in on this race too? I've been trying to run more (I was really out of shape in January), and it will give me more motivation to work hard.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Can I get in on this race too? I've been trying to run more (I was really out of shape in January), and it will give me more motivation to work hard.
Well, I don't see why not. He and I decided to do this to motivate each other -- so long as you're legitimately interesting in pushing yourself towards this goal feel free to start training.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
insurance company just called me and said they are under negotiation for how much the other guys insurance is gonna owe me....so in the next 2-3 weeks they said i might get a check for how much the car was worth. they said my car was worth 12,000$ when thats how much i bought it for 4 years ago. i would imagine it wouldve been alot alot less....anyway long story short i might be able to still go if i get this check. Woot!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
omfg. hype. please based god, grant westballz his check, so he may grace us with his presence and falco at our based tournament. you swag to the maximum, based god, amen.

edit: btw wes since I said I'd "donate" a $50 MM to javi (I donate $50, then we do a MM set, then if I win he owes me $50 at some point and if not he keeps the money), but now he isn't coming, if you need the money or whatever and it helps you get here, I'll do that deal with you instead.

Top Bottom