• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Sooooooo

Is any housing available?

I wanna come Friday night and leave Sunday night if thats possible. :)
ill house you. remind me before the tournament
What about controller ports? If two players want the same controller port. is it decided before or after character/stage selection?
before. play rock paper scissors for it. i added it to the match format section just now

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
edit: im gonna go with falcon only tournament. any serious objections?
Can I play Luigi instead?

I propose a 'banned stages' side tournament:
Starter stages:
MK2
Green Greens
Termina
Poke Floats
Flat Zone

Counterpicks:
Mute City
Corneria

Camping rules: No camping.

i actually like that idea a lot better than falcon only, sheridan. maybe some legit items as well lol. well see tho haha.

good news, we will likely get to use the space next door to the current venue in addition to the venue we have. aka we have like 3X the space we did before.

edit: @ tin man, in the area where it asks for region i said this basically includes everyone aside from dr pp and cali cuz bing told me theyd have tourneys of their to with the same chance. if that no longer holds true at any point in time, let me know

edit: there will be a $5 venue fee for each day of the tournament. so $10 total if you go both days.

hahaha ciz is hella right tho. maybe we can just do a regular 1v1 team battle tournament. 3 characters each, one battle per match. if other people are liek me they wanna use their secondaries in tournament but never get to cuz theyd rather play their main cuz they only get to go to so many tourneyyyyys =P

D

Deleted member

yutyutyyuty reportin here...

people, I just wanted u to know one thing, the faster u get the money, the better for me, I'm not trying to make pressure, just want to inform u ( if u didn't know ) that I'm paying my ticket and the sooner the cheaper, pretty obvious

it's just like, a reminder, or something... don't take it personally (:

SW I added u on facebook but it seems u never get online, I guess I'll just send u an inbox to get more info about everything

un abrazo a todos ustedes aunque no los conozca
Ok ytuyyutut then post a PayPal link and I'll just give u $ now

:phone:

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Ok ytuyyutut then post a PayPal link and I'll just give u $ now

:phone:
nvm :(
I just arrived home and got informed about javi's not assistance
thx to all anyway!

I'll see u on another tourney fuma2porros

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Wait so javi is not coming??

Also why is your username ytuytuy? Is it just like randomly pressing the buttons y, t and u

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Wait so javi is not coming??

Also why is your username ytuytuy? Is it just like randomly pressing the buttons y, t and u
my RL nickname is tutty (pronounced like tutti fruti, just without the fruti :p )

when I made my first character on tibia ( a game ), tutty was already taken, so I reversed it, don't know ****ing why, and it was "yttut"... then I added another "y", why?

I dunno.

but my smash brother's nick name is .jpg

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
OHHH my bad. when you said

but my smash brother's nick name is .jpg
for some reason I didn't see the word "smash" so I thought you were talking about your brother LOL

ok ok nevermind my bad lol

anyway hopefully I'll get to play you at some future tournament then!

D

Deleted member

nvm :(
I just arrived home and got informed about javi's not assistance
thx to all anyway!

I'll see u on another tourney fuma2porros
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

**** that ****

D

Deleted member

woWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bing

Smash Master
no need to have poop side tournaments imo, unless real tournaments run extremely well most people ignore them/dismiss as a waste of time unless its a falcon ditto tournament

CREWS sound better but idk if it can be pulled off here

as for javi... just waiting on a socal tourney, if i do well enuf i'll put it in the bank and send it to a paypal once yuutyutyuty or javi posts a paypal

Go to Condemned:Epic in Arieta(?) in early March. Its also an Impulse Qualifier, and has Axe attending.

Also you guys should do crews. northwest vs Not Northwest >:)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, you guys should do a 64 side event

WA's 64 scene is crazy good (i.e. Jel and Kefit are crazy good and they'd probably go lol)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Link dittos sound pretty awful.

The camping rule gets rid of the problems with Fox on those stages. We could also just ban Fox since he's a stupid character :cool:

Top Bottom