• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
@Shaya, though this also answers Gords: Well my brother and I (I imagine he'll use the tag 'silhouette' from now on) would love to come to a Sydney tournament if you do plan on hosting one. We're both pretty excited after BAM and i'm gonna try and find some way to fund myself so I can go to SS later on.

Thanks guys! =D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Shadowloo Showdown is a ways away, so you have time to save up for that trip to Melbourne, Luco.

I might go to it actually, even though I've never been to Melbourne. I'll see it how it works out later on in the year.

As far as our Sydney tournaments are concerned, hopefully the planning is underway so we can have one or two while everyone is on vay-cay from school/university!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Shadowloo Showdown is a ways away, so you have time to save up for that trip to Melbourne, Luco.

I might go to it actually, even though I've never been to Melbourne. I'll see it how it works out later on in the year.

As far as our Sydney tournaments are concerned, hopefully the planning is underway so we can have one or two while everyone is on vay-cay from school/university!
Assuming I can get a job, yep. :p

Don't worry i'm putting a lot of effort into looking for one. BAM was so amazing and I know SS will be way bigger. I'm actually slightly worried I won't make it into pro at SS because of all the people but... i'll practice with you guys at tournies/meets and see what I can do! :D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
He'll be around in about a month and half. The guy's asked if I could train with him. I'd actually love to because it would be training for me too. I need to get better at mirror matches.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll ask around, with any luck my brother and I can come. ^_^

I'd really love to verse you again Shaya. It's been a long time and maybe, just maybe i'll finally be able to ask you to play the more grabby playstyle you always told me I could shout out for when I wanted.

Maybe. Probably not. But still, i'll try to learn as much as I can, you know?

If I can come, of course! Assuming you do indeed host this meet.

We really oughtta hype up our meets again. Make NSW strong again n' stuff.

Gords

Smash Champion
I may or may not show up to meet this week/end, is it friday saturday or sunday, and where?

Also in terms of my meets, I plan on having a big meet at my place on the weekend of the 28/29 june before shaya and bryte go overseas.
and possibly another a couple of weeks later.

btw, does anyone here have an NTSC brawl disc that they no longer need or use, that i can borrow for a bit?

escro

Smash Ace
Ugh im going to be at my parents house this weekend for family related and bros bday related stuffs
Sooo i wont be coming to anything unfortunately

escro

Smash Ace
cuz ill be in the middle of nowhere with my parents, unable to get to anywhere
besides i havent visited them for like a month so theyre pretty keen to see me alive again

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
fun fact, escro doesn't seem to understand jokes, satire and sarcasm

also I love shayas meets, they are the best, my favorite part is our bare knuckle ring fights, so much fun.
foxy is the reigning champ, he can hit from outside the ring.

Gords

Smash Champion
ted, when do we meet at central

Also who here is interested in going to wintersmash, june 29-30, I was planning a meet this weekend, but If everybody is good for the following weeekend for the meet then me and any others that want to go to Qlds Wintersmash can.
If many people would prefer the meet to be the 29-31 june then I will hold it then.

Let me know.

Oh and follow me on twitter @Gords1229, from now on I will post there when I want to host meets, as well as post the details here

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, so is it ted or Shaya having a meet, or is it both? And where and what time and... maaaaaaaan I feel so dead right now. :(((((((

I ARE CONFUZZLEDZ! :confused:

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm having a meet, it's called I'm coming down to Sydney to see Bernard Fanning in late June and you're all welcome to come see Bernard Fanning except those of you who I dislike. Anyway the point is I'll hang around for a while so have see you all in a few weeks. Tournaments plz ;)

cheese619

Smash Ace
Oh no wait it's ****** Joe, Bernard Fanning is later in the year. Still if there's no tournaments I'm dragging as many people as I can fit in my car to Downy punch.

tedeth

Smash Master
So tomorrow we shall meet at a place called El Loco for some fantastic tacos and some pre dinner drinks. Let's say around 5. It's at 64 foveaux st, just near central.

At about 6 to 6:30, we will head off to dinner and hopefully enjoy something genuinely mind blowing... Potentially.

Top Bottom