• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm willing to go through the work; it will be immensely enjoyable, even if it could turn out to be a lot of effort hehe.

As for your first suggestion, I was thinking of trying a combination: A bit lax on the first day to get things sorted, then a lot more iron fist-y afterwards when enforcing the rules.

tedeth

Smash Master
Seriously dude anything for smash other that a gamecube controller is ****ing useless.

Unquestionably useless.

Remember when Foxy played like that? Yeah. Now he's not trash, a big part of which comes back to the fact that he switched to gamecube controller.

You might as well say your dream of mass genocide has been ruined.

That's not funny Luco, people might find that offensive. Gawsh.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
geez guys, that's a little bit rude.

He wasn't claiming to be amazing or anything, just that he thought he was getting better. I didn't realise it was trash talk people for no reason day.

forums are hard.

Gords

Smash Champion
very interested but i am equally interested to get back to uni for 6:30pm for a talk i want to go to

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Does anyone know when BAM is? Sorry, it's still a tad difficult to navigate around the forums to see it in the upcoming events and all that.

But basically I may be going. :D

We oughtta have a tourny to get in shape for it sometime. :)

Gords

Smash Champion
BAM is traditionally on the October long weekend, however this year that falls slightly later than previous years.
my money is on BAM being the 28-29th sept this year

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Much too early for it to be posted, Luco. Patience!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, fair enough.

I know, i'm just so hyped because my dad is actually considering it this time and I think he's going to say yes.

Just so hyped. <3

Hey RJV you ought to get back in to Brawl, you are like the only decent peach player i know and you have potential!! :(

*super sigh*

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Haha, fair enough.

I know, i'm just so hyped because my dad is actually considering it this time and I think he's going to say yes.

Just so hyped. <3

Hey RJV you ought to get back in to Brawl, you are like the only decent peach player i know and you have potential!! :(

*super sigh*
I'll think about it. And it's RJ, silly. No V. I may change my tag name sometime in the future to something clever.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Hahahaha!!! RJ has potential.

More like RJ wrecks everyone's ****.

Also as for Peach players, Zxv is best brawl peach in the world.
Go ask ZXV if he can whip out his Peach for you, Luco. I'll whip it out in Brawl Friendlies only. My main foci are Melee and Project M.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh, sorry man! I seem to recall our first tourney together that everyone called you by RJV. the <3 supported my theory. Sorry dude! :(

Alright then, i'll have to play you in friendlies then. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Is there a particular reason our scene doesn't generally reach as good a level as that in America? I mean, to me it sounds like, lets say when smash 4 comes out, it'd be possible for us to keep up with and possibly even get ahead of the American meta game.

I think this'd be awesome cause, you know, being a big name in smash 4 would be incredibly super amazing.

Yay. :p :D

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
hard question. lack of people is probably the biggest factor.

who's keen for some project m in the easter break?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
BAM is actually going to be earlier this year I think. They're swapping it around with ShadowLoo Showdown dates. So BAM will be around in May sometime. I'll be making the thread and confirming it when everything is finalized.

Also I'll be coming up around April 5th and leaving on the 15th, so yeah. Some meetups would be good =).

tedeth

Smash Master
Huey and his magical exploding butter muffins.

Shaya all black people are secretly the same person.

Luco you are a sillier billy than Billy, and he's very silly.

PROJECT M!!!!! I'm in. Super in. Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bam in May is terrifying I'm so bad at Brawl atm...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
BAM is actually going to be earlier this year I think. They're swapping it around with ShadowLoo Showdown dates. So BAM will be around in May sometime. I'll be making the thread and confirming it when everything is finalized.

Also I'll be coming up around April 5th and leaving on the 15th, so yeah. Some meetups would be good =).
Ahh cool, let me know when the thread comes up, a good friend of mine plans to go as well! ^_^

Huey and his magical exploding butter muffins.

Shaya all black people are secretly the same person.

Luco you are a sillier billy than Billy, and he's very silly.

PROJECT M!!!!! I'm in. Super in. Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bam in May is terrifying I'm so bad at Brawl atm...

Sorry I couldn't resist.... :D

Top Bottom