• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

escro

Smash Ace
aus scene is tiny and the dedication/motivation isnt there. some factors are like money, proximity etc
bam in may is kinda eh cuz chances are it'll be just before/during exam week or something scary like that.
i'd defs still /want/ to go tho.
when's easter break?

Gords

Smash Champion
When and where is this Project M, although i am busy during the easter weekend and most likely the next as well for autumn smash in qld. if it any other weekend in april i will probs show up, and with the pan

BAM in may is a terrible idea, exam ssoon after is just one of those reasons.
also how long has it been in the air that teh dates would change to may.
chances are tough now for me to go and i was looking forward to going in october.

when is acl, maybe we can have our big national smash tourney there instead?

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Oh, sorry man! I seem to recall our first tourney together that everyone called you by RJV. the <3 supported my theory. Sorry dude! :(

Alright then, i'll have to play you in friendlies then. :p
The <3 is meant to be a heart.

Also, it's too much effort to play four different brackets. I remember entering Brawl singles, Melee Singles/Doubles, and Project M singles in one tournament and each game had a different feel, so it was awkward to play Brawl after I played Melee/Project M. I put the latter two together since they're practically similar. Brawl is considerably slower than it should be, and it took me about 2 to 3 years to realize it. I just can't find the appeal in it anymore tournament wise. I'm just getting started with Melee/Project M and I wanna shine in those. And nooooooo I' m not using a pun!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ok guys, enough is enough

Meet at my place next Sunday, it's in Quaker's Hill. PM me if you don't have the address

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
you know, it's about a 5 minutes walk from the train station.

I thought you'd remember :(

Edit: Zxv, Ted and Joe confirmed

Edit 2: iKill as well!!!!!

Gords

Smash Champion
Meet at my place next Sunday, it's in Quaker's Hill. PM me if you don't have the address
if its really in Quakers hill then i can go, otherwise i cant go since i have work that night and dont feel like going all the way to curry curry and back in the one day.
who wants to play hots
I do, oh wait I dont even have a CPU at the moment:(

also EA how are you getting it, its like a 16Gb download i heard. Im thinking of just buying it from the shop in about 3 weeks. probs will start playing it after i get back from qld

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
buying in store, **** downloading

also no there is nothing going on here lol, maybe in april tho

what happened to your computer and im assuming thats why youve not been on skype in ages?

Gords

Smash Champion
what happened to your computer and im assuming thats why youve not been on skype in ages?
Well the part of the motherboard that deals with regulating when the battery charges is way off calibration to the point that it never actually charges the battery. But somehow it still knows it is an empty battery but thinks it doesn't need charging.
I am getting them to also look into the disc drive to see if there is anything wrong with that causing me to not burn correctly.
Kinda had to put it in now since warrantee is almost up.
And yeah that's why I haven't streamed/ been on Skype for a while. Hopefully i get it back next week, although it will lprobs get back to me with factory default settings, and I'll have reinstall everything :(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Funnily enough, my brother's suddenly become rather good with MK. I wonder if he plans to use him or go one of his other chars... he doesn't play Lucas in singles much anymore because I kinda destroy him in the ditto (i'm good with the magnet...)

So, if you see my brother go someone surprising, well... it won't be surprising. >_>

Wvz

Smash Cadet
*cries and laughs at the same time* why is life so hilariously cruel?!
but its fine haha, its more my fault for not being up to date with what is actually going on. i got booked pretty hard though

Top Bottom