• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey guys, and gords, sorry I didnt make it but I had a crazy weekend with way too much on.
hope you guys had fun kicking it out, I really wanted some quailty melee practice :(

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Guys and Gords XD........ That's just genius.

EA!!!! I need to know what's going on with pkm platinum. It keeps freezing. Is this normal? Like it'll freeze right at the start before I go into the game or within the first 10 minutes or not at all. Like I can go for hours when it's fine, but sometimes when I first start I have to reset it like 3 times at random intervals which can be stupid annoying.
Edit: Hang on...... I can just use MSN......... He's bound to be on.
Edit 2: I don't believe it. I simply do not believe it. This is why I don't like MSN.

Gords

Smash Champion
Foxy. I'm not sure what s wrong with your platinum but in my opinion dont worry about it for now and get HGSS. That game is infinitely better.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Note: the format the recorder records is VOB, if you wish to have it a different format (eg. MP4) let me know and I'll convert it before handing it out.
I know I have your stylus, I'll give it back to you on Saturday if you come. And I want those DVD/s, might even make a highlight reel of the weekend or something (95% chance NOT, though), anyway I did this mad dropzone spike w/ falco that I want among other ****.

And for the love of God do NOT reformat the video, I don't want the footage quality butchered before anyone else gets it. VOB is standard DVD, anyone who would even want to use this footage will know how to format it themselves.

EDIT: forgot about this
Fox Is Openly Deceptive said:
Edit 2: I don't believe it. I simply do not believe it. This is why I don't like MSN.
Geez, sorry I had to sleep after getting like 6 hours of sleep over the previous 3 days. Nobody ever said MSN was your instant access ticket to anyone at all times. :p

Anyway it's anti-piracy, I don't know if there's a fix either (for some reason people are super lax about cracking pokemon ap but they crack zelda ap in like 2 days...). Play translated japanese or buy it. Or play HGSS.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I haven't.

I've been spamming Pokeathlon instead so I can build up BP cause it's the only way I can get a stone for Togetic/Ninetales. Surprisingly addictive, but...

I swear the Relay Race only has like... 3 configurations. :/

Gords

Smash Champion
Shaya are you refering to roulette rather than the slots or is there another game new to HGSS that wasn't in the original GSC.

Lol I'm only up to azalea town. And but that I mean I just walked in, saved it, turned it off and checked smashboards.

Also EA. Vol 2 of the guide isn't even out yet :(. Amazon says it's released april 27 and I read somewhere else that it's released April 13. Which date is the actual date I don't know.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
They replaced the pure gambling of roulette/slots in goldenrod with this epic mathematics-esque number game.

It does require some guessing as often there are no perfectly logical actions.
So its like sudoku + minesweeper.

Gords

Smash Champion
Sounds like the same game as before apart from 0 pokedollars.

Anyways. I go for my drivers test tomoz. Lets hope I pass. I'm not feeling that confident. I reacon it's about 50/50.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
read that as "nice spelling kills gordon"

Anyway for those that were going to go, my meet on Sat is canceled. Family going away for Easter, etc.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Go to Ted's on friday.

Sorry for having a **** family who likes to go out and about during holidays.

Gords

Smash Champion
Three things.

1. EA, where are you going for Easter.

2. I'll be at you meet Friday ted. Forgot it's a public holiday. Which also means Sunday timetable.

3. FAILURE.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Scott, I can't control whether or not they allow me to use the house for meets while they're away. I can't just do anything I want "because I'm an adult". Grow up.

Gords - Grandmother's place.

Gords

Smash Champion
@Scoot
you suck Scoot. Trains t faulconbridge are still every hour it just means the time j. Which the train is changes and the conectjng services changes as well.

@EA
are you going to your g'mums or is it just the rest of the family.

@ZXV
are you going to teds Friday. I wish to discus thriller plans.

It now looks like I won't have money for America flights in a couple weeks, here's hoping I an get a loan instead.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Scott, it's called having respect for your elders/parents. And growing up.

Gords - Yeah we're all going. I don't technically have to but I figure I may as well since I don't go up often these days.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ok so what are you doing Monday?

Are you going to teds Friday?

What did you call your rival in HGSS?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
1. Dunno, atm probably still up there, but I'm willing to travel if anyone needs me anywhere (not like I'm really doing anything up there, so its fine).

2. Yes.

3. "LOSER"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you're on adult. do your own thing. im also sorry you dont know how to say no to your family.
your an idiot, do your own thing. im also sorry you dont know how to use your brain

sigh, what happened to good old honesty and integrity...

Gords

Smash Champion
Loser. Lol

guess what I named my rival, hint is the rival has red hair and so does ganon, but it's not ganon.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
cool story bro, but I think you'll find ea is one of the nicest guys around

AND your asking him to break the rules, but who sufferes the consequences, you? no, he does.
its not his house, and its not his rules to bend.
your being a ****ty little brat who thinks he knows everything and buts into everyones buisness, offering stupid opinions that nobody wants, how many people do you think get annoyed by that kinda guy?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I get annoyed by ******** little ****s who think they can do whatever they want, then expect others to be the same... no offence. >.>

I really can't believe I need to rationalize my desire to obey my parents. >.>

Loser. Lol

guess what I named my rival, hint is the rival has red hair and so does ganon, but it's not ganon.
Oh god, you didn't.....

dw gords, one day you'll be as good at pokemon as I am!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no you didnt, you just said something rather offensive and made a complete idiot of yourself, and we put you back in your place, bet you feel really small now hey?

Top Bottom