• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys since boost is over i am going into planing mode for my smashfest. Y'all know what I'm talking about. If you could please confirm if you can make it (preferably by the friday) so i can get an idea of how many people i will need to buy drinks and lunch for that will be great. As well as to whom may need my address.

Also Ted could you please update the thread title to announce it, thanks.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sorry gords I dont think you've posted that enough, could you post it again? about another 5 or 6 more times should do

Gords

Smash Champion
fiiiiiiiiiine. Since all you are smart ***** about it.
Post edited to qwell the beast

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So guys. Meet at mine tomorrow, usual time. Bring money to split for drinks! :3

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Taps are broken in my house, unless you like drinking bath water. Sorry Toby, but there is actually a LEGIT REASON to drink carbonated beverages this time. :)

And no Luke it's not what you're thinking. :p

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys who actually is coming to my meet.
so far i got
ted
EA, bringing TVs (and please bring your laptop, i want to see something with my hard drive)
ZXV
Turtle
the canberra crew (are you bringing any equipment with you)

thats about 10 people i have confirmed.

Foxy you should so come even if its only for saturday, if you do we will have a bday cake for you. Ill also let you borrow my spare DS until you get yours.

same with you scoot, come even if its only for sat

since, of the current confirmation i am going to be buying food and drinks for about 15-20 poeple since i know simon my brother is also having a couple of friends over.

also exclusive lift opurtunity for 4 lucky people if they want, mum will be at luemeah at 12noon to drop my sister off at work, so the first 4 people to request a lift and will be on either the following trains can get off at luemeah and mum will drive you to my place. but only 4 poeple so first in first served. trains that arrive before 12 noon are
10:53 central - 11:49 leumeah via east line
10:28 central - 11:41 leumeah via south line, stops granville 10:59

swordsaint

Smash Master
I can guarantee it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to come. Too much work to do for next week. I could list it, but I'd be wasting your time. ;D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
see I would be coming with lots of goodies and equipment, but I found out I have an important dental appoinment on saturday, so that buggers that up.

what time are you planning on running till on sunday? if your gonna go late I could possibly come down in the morning and just be there for the day.

also foxy, get the phoenix wright series, you will not regret.

also,

I can guarantee it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to come.
thats what she said

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Dude, Luke, I love your posts. They are the only reason I ever visit the Aus boards. Consider me your No.1 fan. Which isn't hard cause I'm probably your only fan, but still, it's pretty impressive all the same. True facts.

@Ted: Shimmy!

@Gords: I am literally loaded down with work, but if I can get most of it done tomorow, I'll see if I can head down just on Saturday as you've suggested. I'm gonna have to work my *** off tomorow though. I'm not even sure if it's humanly possible. Normally it takes all of Thursday and Saturday. Now if I can just minus smashboards.......... carry the Fox........ multiply the Toon guide..... it's gonna be close, but no promises. I'd really have to not go on Friday if I was gonna have the time, but we all know that isn't gonna happen.

Edit: Also,
see I would be coming with lots of goodies
I learnt from the master.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh your good I'll give you that

odd relationship, your my no.1 fan? but I'm your no.1 fan?

Gords

Smash Champion
this is more and more just sounding like a regular meet,

see I would be coming with lots of goodies and equipment, but I found out I have an important dental appoinment on saturday, so that buggers that up.

what time are you planning on running till on sunday? if your gonna go late I could possibly come down in the morning and just be there for the day.
what time does your appointment finish if you want you could show up sat night. i am planning to run till anytime people want to stay till, although not to late since i have work monday morning. but yeah on the details page i put 4pm but that is flexible. if you do make it either day/night who else will be with you?
scabe, silfa, jambo, etc?

also foxy, get the phoenix wright series, you will not regret
agreed, the phoenix wright games will not dissapoint
on a side note, i just manged to get my cpu to finally download miles edgeworth ace attorney.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its actually called ace attorney 'investigations: miles edgeworth thank you' and its great.

hmm well my appoinment is like 12, so probs be home by 1/1:30, then I'd have to get everyone ready so I probs wouldnt leave till around 2/2:30 (takes awhile to pick everyone up) then its about 3 and a half hours so I'd get there around 6ish, and since I'm working midnight till 8 the night before by about 3ish I'd be getting too tired to drive and by 6 I'd be just about dead, so I wouldnt play too much, and then I wouldnt be able to get a good nights sleep either at yours.

so I'll just go to bed early on sat, and if I get enough sleep and get up early enough, I'll come down on sunday, and hopefully stay till maybe 6?
but thats a maybe at this point.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok well its up to you, i guess all the others were coming with you, so they wont be here either. hmm maybe ill only get drinks and food for 10 - 12 poeple. anyways let us know if you will coming sunday. that way we can try to get some sleep since if we dont we probably will be to tired to play much.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll talk to the boys, there is a possability someone could drive, my only issue with being tired is the dange of driving tired, so that would be solved, whats your adress again?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Reschedule imo, we simply cannot have this meet without ACT in the house. Just imagine the lack of lols during dinner...

Smash > Teeth

FOXY -- I'll hit you up with what you need to run ST tomorrow (special firmware etc). Also, if you're in the mood to be MASSIVELY ADDICTED then I'll give you the translated HGSS.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah dw, there is a relativly good chance act will be there for sunday ;)

hopefully gords lets us stay till around 6 ot r 7pm

plus I really want to get in some quality melee training at this!

Gords

Smash Champion
1. what time should i come
2. what station should i get off at?
3. can i walk?
4. is sam going?
1. anytime after 10ish is ok (this is ok for everyone else as well.)
2. campbelltown, although if you end up on the following train call me and get off at luemeah and mum can drive you to my place from there.
10:53 central - 11:49 leumeah via east line
3. you can but it will take you about half hour from campbelltown, best option is to catch a bus. or call when you get into campbelltown and ill see what we can do.
4. i hope so but im not sure, he hasnt said anything. ask him and get back to me.

EDIT: if you are going to call me while your on the train oir train station call after the train leaves glenfield, goes for anyone, number is 0433 671 938 if you dont have it.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh my gosh! So I didn't go to bed till 4am last night and even then I could have kept playing DS if it wasn't for mum coming in and pretty much saying, are you serious? Gtf to bed man for your own good.
Of course my mum wouldn't swear, but that was the general message.
I haven't been this excited since the Chrismas I got the wii.
I'm gonna quickly finish up on smashboards, read philosophy, read literature and then Play DS all night again!
I might not see you guys again.............

(In before Foxy goes up into the mountains to find a deserted cave so he can play DS 24/7 without any interuptions.)

S.D

Smash Master
Sorry guys I was thinking about coming along but I had to work then realised Campbelltown is 3.5 hours away and I just didn't have the energy :( Hope everyone has fun.

Gords

Smash Champion
For those that came to my meet I hope you enjoyed yourselves and thanks for coming round.

ZXV - you left your TV remote
EA - you have my white stylus

EDIT: for those that wanted to keep some of the melée stuff we recorded let me know. There is about 16hrs of melée which is way to much for me to sort through. So what I'm going to do is move everythng to DVD and lend out the DVDs to those that want stuff. I will need the DVDs back though so take what you need and return the DVD.

Note: the format the recorder records is VOB, if you wish to have it a different format (eg. MP4) let me know and I'll convert it before handing it out.

Top Bottom