• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol.

I actually thought of that after I posted, then I went back to edit in a "or did you mean it like...", then I saw luke's post and I was like "it's fine, lol".

no hate, rly.

<3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
:O Do you use Zelda?

NSW has weekly meets afaik, at Tedeth's place.
They also usually have tournaments once a month at Mascot (called Boost), located near the airport. The next is scheduled for the 13th or 20th of June.
Also a fair few NSW players head to the ACT's tourneys.

Get involved. :D

aka.carpet003

Smash Cadet
yes i use Zelda! but I'm not very good at the moment, I mean i can beat all the locals but you can't really improve unless you've played against ~*THE BEST*~ LOL

looking forward to the next tourney, although I'm pretty new to navigating this part of Smashboards... I probably won't find out when it is til it's too late LOL that's be right...

Gords

Smash Champion
where does the nsw smash communtiy meet up? I've been dying to find some players! I live in the slums of bankstown....
Dang i was in bankstown just the other day, if only you had posted a week ago we could of caught up for some smash. but yeah western syd is the place to be for regular meets. i travel from campbelltown every free friday to faulconbridge for teds meets, but since you say your doiong the HSC that probs doesnt suit you, so EAs meeats would be the next best option apart from tourneys to meet poeple and play smash, they are in Quakers Hill every 2 weeks on the weekend, usually sat.

glad to here you play melee as well. who do you main in melee, is it Zelda in melee or Brawl.

aka.carpet003

Smash Cadet
Dang i was in bankstown just the other day, if only you had posted a week ago we could of caught up for some smash. but yeah western syd is the place to be for regular meets. i travel from campbelltown every free friday to faulconbridge for teds meets, but since you say your doiong the HSC that probs doesnt suit you, so EAs meeats would be the next best option apart from tourneys to meet poeple and play smash, they are in Quakers Hill every 2 weeks on the weekend, usually sat.

glad to here you play melee as well. who do you main in melee, is it Zelda in melee or Brawl.
dang! yeah I'm probably going to wait until after the hsc to REALLY get into smashing, I only really started playing in december, so I'm pretty bad LOL but yeah if I can get to meet really good players i can better and maaaaaayyyyyyyybeeeeee make these power rankings, but i have a LOOOONG way to go :laugh:

I am trying to main Zelda in both Melee and Brawl, but mostly for fun since I never really expect to win :psycho:

aka.carpet003

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I admit Zelda isn't much of a character, but it's really fun to play her, especially when you land those sweet-spotted lightning kicks! :D I also love her character in Brawl, that's mostly why i play her! LOL

I can play Yoshi and Peach too :D, but i tend to steer clear of those "top-tiers", except peach, mostly because I play for fun

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
i only know of a couple of people who fear my Ganon D:

only time i've heard anyone say "well, im going to lose now that you're Ganon"
lololololol

Awards:

Best Green Ganon: Clai
Best Blue Ganon: IJosh
Best Red Ganon: DLA
Best Dark Ganon: Ray Kalm
Best White Ganon: Fonz
Best Regular Ganon: Zhouten
Best American Ganon: Ijosh
Best European Ganon: Z1gma
Best Canadian Ganon: Ray Kalm
Best Australian Ganon: Luke
Best Male Dorf: Ray Kalm
Best Female Dorf: SniperNightOwl
Most helpful Ganons: Ray Kalm, DAD, Z1gma, Swoops
Most talented at Wi-Fi: Ray Kalm
Most used Ganon color(s): White, Dark
Least used Ganon color(s): Green
Best spiker(s): @Home, SmashBrosForce
Best grabber:
Picture provider: stRIP
Comedic relief Ganon: Everyone, Ganon's a ****ing joke.
Sack o' meat:
Combo Kings:
Manliest dorf: Clai
Best tipmaner: Koskinator
Best spotdodgers:
Best wizkickers: Ijosh
Best at recovering: Ijosh
Best Ganoncider:
Best techchaser: Koskinator
The Professor dorf: Z1gma
Best grammar-dorfs: PK-Ow, Swoops, Noobicidal
Worst Grammar-dorf: Koskinator
Best DI: Ray Kalm
Best guides: Swoops
Best newbie: SmashBrosForce
Flashiest Ganons: Ijosh
Most artistic Ganons: DAD, Z1gma
Untouchable (Best Spacing): Ray Kalm
Sir Spam-a-lot:
Most loved members:
Best Mindgames: Ray Kalm, Ijosh
Best buffer-dorf: DLA, Swoops, Ray Kalm, Ijosh
Rough language-dorf:
Best ledge-dorf: DAD
Most upsetting Ganon:
Best at chainchoking: Twilight Prince
Dash-dancer-dorf: Koskinator
Sack' O' FAir-dorf: Ant1
Normal:
White: Grampadorf
Blue: Smurfydorf
Red: Santadorf
Green: Ganjadorf
Dark: Meleedorf
Most awards earned: RayKalm

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Top tiers are fun cause you win and winning is fun. Although if you do win with low tiers it is much more satisfying.

Edit: Worst Australian Ganon: JP

Gords

Smash Champion
even if your only playing for fun come to some of EAs meets

and yeah Zelda is pretty bad, but i still like to play a bit of Zelda in melee, lol

some helpful info which can be used in both brawl and melee.

Zelda's best move is her down-b.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
More like worst ganon ever, in the entire past present and future histories of this and all other universes.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo the entire nsw/act scene should be tied first, and metaknight should be 2nd.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Don't see much point in a new PR what would change? The only changes that I can see realistically happening are Toby been put back on the PR, above me and Scabe moving up above Ricky (maybe). I think you should wait for two more tournaments and that way we can confirm who Zxv should replace on the PR, and also see if Toby can turn up to more tournaments and beat EA. Also if you beat JP at the next two tournaments Ted then I think we can put you as first by yourself. Also I need to play Luke in a tournament set so I can crush him and move above him, also need to crush Scott.

Zero

Smash Hero
Yeah I think we should wait until end of August. That gives us another 2 or 3 tournaments to eliminate a lot of ambiguity in the mid and low ends.

Also it'll show whether Scoot will come back or not.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I don't see what is so unreasonable about my post, except for Toby coming back in at number 5 i suppose is a bit much especially since he gets 2 stocked by Luke and loses to EA. Toby for PR number 1.

Edit. Just make a new PR before Robocop for seeding.

Toby.

Smash Master
I think it would be unwise to have a PR right on the verge of one of the top players potentially bowing out.

If there wasn't the question of whether scott would be showing up to future tournaments a PR now would be totally fine. Since he has such a high rank we really should wait for another 1 or 2 tournaments so that he gets a position that reflects his placings and attendence.

Otherwise it'll just be the same as when i was on the pr for months and months without going to tournaments :p

Sieg

Smash Champion
Unless an "unfortunate accident" happens to befall Luke, perhaps say before a tournament?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good work luke
thanks man, I gave it my all.

Unless an "unfortunate accident" happens to befall Luke, perhaps say before a tournament?
its already happened, its called me being born, or me getting into competative smash, take your pick

I didnt really troll him, I just let him know what I thought of him constantly and everytime he was being a **** to someone I gave it back to him.

I missed the last tournament, logically I should move up.

think your funny dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom