• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Smash Master
So basically scabe's dad is going to try defeat scabe himself. Make sure the venue and everyone in it hides since a massive explosion could occur.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
You won't get a chance to play Toby, Luke. Because I will knock you into losers where you will be defeated by Nanda who was knocked into losers by Toby.

Unlucky.

Also when is BT2

tedeth

Smash Master
I must say, I am quite pumped to play Liam and Toby in doubles.

It's been a while since me and Luke have been truly pushed. It'd be nice if you guys could take like, a game off us or something. :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I beat teds MK -twice- today! I'd totally rock any of your MKs if I were actually going.

gimpalicious

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
is that what your doing? or are you just stupid?

its clearly a relevant question that was simply posted in the wrong thread because nanda cant read, or pass on simple messages, or find threads for himself.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I just wanna know which PRed people will be coming down to BT 2, cuz thats probably the only tourney i can go to anytime soon. Beating randoms isn't gonna get me PRed so im asking the PR dudes here.

Im still posting it in the wrong thread though, so infract me or some ****

Zero

Smash Hero
Well to be fair, not going to tournaments won't get you PRed either.

@techno: stop posting pleaae. Don't respond to this. Just don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom