• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

isthattim?

Smash Ace

Cant do fridays, this 7th is dazza's birthday so that probs won't happen for me either

Topic of discussion
How many mains can you have?
i saw someone with 4 mains and 4 secondarys in their avatar
i think thats artarded
1 main, 3 secondaries. thats the limit IMO

Topic of discussion
why is everyone in the hunter smash scene so much sexier than their sydney equivalents?
something in the water?

S.D

Smash Master
I main the entire cast of both games.

I do not believe this is excessive in any way.

I am going to Ulladulla to play smash with homoturtle, so hahaha more smash for me.

We are sexier because we don't live in a smog covered city so we have healthier complexions and stuff somehow.

I am a little bit drunk while writing this post.

Zero

Smash Hero
Sexier than the Sydney equivalents? Well, it's because I'm here. :D

2 mains is enough, any more is just silly.

EDIT: Reading SD's post reminds me of the emails I receive from friends in Japan, especially the last sentence.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I couldn't think of any better way to take advantage of that wall tech

wall jump->WAAAAARLOCK PAAAAAUUUUNCH!!!!!!!

</manliness>

Do you reckon the gov't would pay me to play smash all day? S.D could you ask turtle how he got away with it while your down there?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Just use that special control scheme I gave you!

EDIT: I should get someone to teach me the ways of melee at the next hunter meet while I'm thinking about it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Too bad samus is gay though!

now, Ice Climbers... srsly that sht is hard, if you any more than brush the jump button they won't short hop. ;________________________________;

Also 1 main and 3 seconds is <3

In other news Nagisa's not ded yet.

scoot3r

Smash Rookie
*appears in this thread*

Yo what's up smashboards?!?!
Zero are you one of the guys fiddling in basic? It's teh lulz.

scoot3r

Smash Rookie
Basic Brawl? I dunno, I got a couple of good players in here and around the time you said you would beat a "falco" one of them was playing falco so I just thought.... Nvm.

Zero

Smash Hero
Oh, online. I don't touch online. I meant that I'd beat up EA's Falco the next time he visits me. In Melee. I beat him in Brawl as well. 8)

scoot3r

Smash Rookie
Well online kinda sucks but for me, between meets or tourneys it's the only thing.

scoot3r

Smash Rookie
Well never playing would make you worse than not playing, regardless of the form.

Toby.

Smash Master
Not me, thats for sure.

Btw you super sexy hunter smashers need to come down to sydney again soon. I'll probably have a meet at my new place in sydney sometime to celebrate moving in...hunter rep would be ultimate goodness.

Oh and on the topic of not playing, I've been doing that for the past couple weeks and it seems to be working :p

scoot3r

Smash Rookie
*instantly believes Toby*
Fine I'll turn off my wii and will ONLY play every few days, against people offline at meets, tourneys or cpus to learn the pros and cons of characters....

Top Bottom