• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Good to hear guys, sadly I will not be there as I will be in a small town known for being the worlds biggest supplier of yuppie. Thats right ill be in New York.
Organise followup when i get back :D

Gords

Smash Champion
when he says boosts he is referring to this,

ironically there is no boost near the bowling alley

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So I sent out emails recently and found out that luke had already made a booking :p
But the renovations are starting in August (this is somewhat one of the minor reasons tournaments have been lacking; they've been saying renovations of their function room could be starting 'at any time' for the past year and a half)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I asked you to call them up, and then you didnt do anything for like over a week and everyone was like oi is that tourney confirmed or what?

so I took the initiative and got **** done, in the middle of a week where I had to work 84 hours.

I just assumed you were ignoring me given our past history

also, dont be so worried about us '****ing up' your relationship with the venue, you're part of the most unpopular minority in the world.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mmm unpopular minorities could very well be any race or religious group in any individual country :p

I'm sure there are quite a few less politicians that everyone hates then there are people of Jewish heritage.
And eh, I was hesitant, but I did say I would contact them. I also assumed that you wouldn't be trying to run something on the weekend of 31st/1st (I think I was under the impression you were busy on the day?) as you didn't change da title after I reminded you that they never take saturday bookings.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I check for sunday the 1st of april, the place said they'd email me today but they didnt, but I think guessing from what shaya said they emailed him?

if so did we get a confirmation yet?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yes I did, but it seems they emailed you back instead of me?
they still havnt emailed me yet...?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
This is secretly an April Fools joke.

But anyway, good work on reestablishing Sydney tournaments. lol

escro

Smash Ace
yay its booked in and confirmed.
confirming my attendance with a +1 wii with brawl.
also could we have an update on venue and times?
ive never been to a boost before so itd be much appreciated

escro

Smash Ace
ofc i would, but now that its there i'll HAVE to strike it, as opposed to me normally striking YI as per usual
**** it, im not making much sense so i'll go cry somewhere else

also, looking for doubles partner =P

Top Bottom