• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Don';t worry RJ. Stuff is in the works to have a tourney in the next few weeks featuring #1 and #2 from Melbourne's melee scene.

Hopefully that happens.
I'd like that. I wanna smash with people not from Sydney and see how I fare against them.:)

:phone:

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Holy **** everyone be more like RJ, what a champ attitude.
Aww shucks all I'm doing is being a good sport. I don't play smash to get salty. I do it because it's fun. Plus I like the annoyed looks on people's faces when they lose a stock in a ******** way.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Dat dsmash is amazing! You cannot deny that. ;D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I love living til the 200s. Haha!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
In melee, on Dreamland, she might as well be hahaha. :p
Haha this! KJ64 is another big stage where she lives long. She is unusually heavy for someone who's floaty in Melee. Too bad that's not the case in Brawl. :(

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
RJ! You're a USyd student right? You should come to SUTEKH Pizza & Games on Friday evenings. There's a number of us that play brawl there, and we're always looking for new people to add to our little corner =D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I've been meaning to go to SUTEKH, so I'll definitely consider it. :)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
RJ we need to play some day, I need Peach practice badly. I just lost to the scrubbiest Peach I have ever seen at a tournament in Norway and I can never let that happen again :p

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
RJ we need to play some day, I need Peach practice badly. I just lost to the scrubbiest Peach I have ever seen at a tournament in Norway and I can never let that happen again :p
Smashers Reunion right? Did you get a chance to play against Armada? God he's so good. He just gets better every time.

I'd love to play with you again. It'd be good practice for both of us. :)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Nah I didn't end up going to SR unfortunately as I was in Amsterdam at the time, but it was a SR preparation tournament. Didn't get to play Armada this time, but yeah, that's rarely a very fun experience anyway :p

Do you have a CRT TV or a Wii with a component cable? I only have LED TVs at the place I'm living at right now, it's not exactly ideal for playing melee on a Gamecube.

Otherwise I'm sure Planetstereo (the only other Wollongong smasher) would be okay with you coming along to show him how nasty a Peach can be, I could let you know next time we play!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Nah I didn't end up going to SR unfortunately as I was in Amsterdam at the time, but it was a SR preparation tournament. Didn't get to play Armada this time, but yeah, that's rarely a very fun experience anyway :p

Do you have a CRT TV or a Wii with a component cable? I only have LED TVs at the place I'm living at right now, it's not exactly ideal for playing melee on a Gamecube.

Otherwise I'm sure Planetstereo (the only other Wollongong smasher) would be okay with you coming along to show him how nasty a Peach can be, I could let you know next time we play!
Unfortunately I don't have any of the things you're asking for. We'll have to meet up at a tourney somewhere and play there. :(

If there was one person I'd enjoy getting butt ***** in Melee by, it would be Armada. Haha! XD

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I know how nasty a peach can be, I have played MacD. I would be up for anything really, cant travel that far though, am pretty strapped for cash atm.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I know how nasty a peach can be, I have played MacD. I would be up for anything really, cant travel that far though, am pretty strapped for cash atm.
Aww that's alright. When you get the chance, I'd like to play some matches with you. I can't give you quite as big a challenge as MacD has, but I'm willing to make it as interesting as possible.

Oh yeah Imperfect, as well as anyone else who's interested in watching Armada's matches from Smashers Reunion (if you haven't watched them yet), the channel to watch them is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSmashBrosUK?feature=watch :)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking more along the lines of a smashfest at your place Nathan! :D

EDIT: Yeah, RJ, I watched most of them already. Everyone should check out Calle W's matches if you wanna see a very special Falco. He's kind of rusty since he hasn't been as active the past year(s), but he's still very enjoyable to watch. Used to give Armada a real run for his money.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668

EDIT: Yeah, RJ, I watched most of them already. Everyone should check out Calle W's matches if you wanna see a very special Falco. He's kind of rusty since he hasn't been as active the past year(s), but he's still very enjoyable to watch. Used to give Armada a real run for his money.
Don't forget Dr. PP! That guy got off here. He did really well for his 1st time out of country, sort of like how ARmada did at Genesis 1.

Calle W is still super awesome despite the rust. His matches with ARmada a couple of years back, if not further back, were very close and both of them were so even.

Aldwyn's another good one too, so I would recommend watching his matches as well.

planetstereo

Smash Ace

Smash fest at my house is do-able. What timeframe you guys thinking?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
...Or a tournament?

I'll be back in october. Probably. maybe.

I mean from the desert. In any case, we should do something then cause I wanna meet up with you guys again and play and stuff. <3

one in syd might be better though, my brother's getting a bit sick of going to wollongong by train in the early morning.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Stereo: Any time that fits into your schedule should be fine. RJ? Thoughts?

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I don't think my folks will approve of me going to a Smashfest, let alone go to one on a school day. :(

Gords

Smash Champion
RJ, why wont your parents let you go to a smashfest, you were able to go to a tourney?
a smashfest is literally going over to a mates place with a few people and playing smash most of the day.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
RJ, why wont your parents let you go to a smashfest, you were able to go to a tourney?
a smashfest is literally going over to a mates place with a few people and playing smash most of the day.
They didn't know I went to a tourney until a few days after when they asked me why I came home late.

They also don't like that I still play video games. They think I'm too old for it or something. I'll just tell them, if I ever go to a smashfest, that I'll just be hanging out at a friend's house.

Also, I'm up for weekend fests, as long as I don't have to worry about working since I get rostered practically every weekend. I'll keep y'all posted about that.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Ok, as of this moment I have a job, if any of you want to know a coffee company has asked me to run a new cafe right by the train station in Sutherland. Come check it out if your around there at all (shameless plug). But what this means is that I may have to be a bit less flexible in terms of dates for Smashfests. Still keen to do something though, while we still can.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Ooh what's the name of the place?

And I'm sure we can figure something out as far as meeting up is concerned.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
cheap flights atm @ tiger syd-mel, consider booking bam2012 flights (also remember jetstar pricematch)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I only have uni, so whenever you guys are both available I'll make sure I can be there :)

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I have school and a job at Mickey D's, so my flexibility will be an issue as well. =/

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Nathan, you busy tomorrow? Wanna try to squeeze in a little smash-sess?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Preferably before the free bus stops running unless you wanna drive me home :p

Otherwise I'm wide open

EDIT: I might go see Ted at 4:45 PM, but aside from that I'm game!

Top Bottom