• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Oh look, Liam's alive.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PARTY TIME HAPPENED?
I was in wollongong when the party was on. I did get to hear about it though as the person living under us was qqing about loud noises. So on saturday we all gotta be super quiet or else bad tings will happen.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
playing with snake in my terms is full of inuendo

anyways just to prevent confusion I have never been to cadets and there is no way I'm missing this tourney, I just said that because shaya said he didnt want to hear the cadets excuse again.

ak you should really come to this, we can finally have some matches!!!

Toby.

Smash Master
Wow, this is really awkward after all the cadet training jokes :S

I won't be able to make it to the tournament guys...unlike luke I actually have cadet training.

Still happy for vermy/connor/ugly/D0N/zero to stay at my place though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah guys, gonna have to cancel the tourney.

Cadets is on.
And when it's on.
ITS ON.

Like Donkey Kong.

Actually, good NEWS!
The people over at the bowling alley have said that they looked up how to manage brawl tourneys, said stuff about how intensely competitive 2 minute matches with items on high are.
something about seeding being done by whos the best at pool?

Wow, I'm pretty pissed im gonna miss that!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
MK is my trap card. Yeah Toby has to go to cadets, but I'll still be here for all the people who need to stay at our place.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Shaya! Amount of TVs I take will be directly proportionate to how many people stay with me on Saturday. Minimum of 1, max of 3. Currently Gords is staying here fo sho though, so 2 TVs confirmed atm. btw I'm having Brawl problems again (:urg:), but that will probably be fixed before Sunday, I'm just letting you know there's a chance my Wii will be Melee-only. So currently:
1 Wii/Melee+Brawl?
2 TVs (3 if Summonerkun ends up going)
4 Powerboards
4? Double Adaptors
3? Extension Cords

Something like that.

I can't tell whose joking anymore and it's making me sad >:
Pretty much this, I don't even know what to think anymore. @_@

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, i just beat Scar (MK) & Kaion (IC) online good connection, with Link <3
life complete!
found this in the perth thread, LOL!

ilag talks so much **** about how bad link is and how he can **** anybodys link, he also talks about how he is so much better on wifi, so put two and two together and you get *****

D0N

Smash Ace
So... I call the bed @ toby's behind the tv on the day before the tourney... Not the blow up bed...

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
lol, i just beat Scar (MK) & Kaion (IC) online good connection, with Link <3
life complete!

ilag talks so much **** about how bad link is and how he can **** anybodys link, he also talks about how he is so much better on wifi, so put two and two together and you get *****
Well u see Luke.. if u look closely he says quote "Good connection" unquote
Ilag needs **** connection to **** anybodys link.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just be careful, it is a double bed and last time I was there shaya wanted to sleep on it with me...

creepy huh?

ahh ak I see, now it all makes sense

Vermy

Smash Champion
So... I call the bed @ toby's behind the tv on the day before the tourney... Not the blow up bed...
Sorry to inform you good sir, but Conor and I have already called dibs on both the actual bed and blow up bed.

....Boo yah.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
in the event that there isnt a reliable witness to prove said dibs, a bed match is in order.

tedeth

Smash Master
No no. The rule is that you must be able to see the bed and be behind the owned of the house in relation to the location of the bed.

Just like shotgun rules.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Dibs is first come first served, i.e. Myself and Condog had organised to stay at Toby's long before anyone else was going to be.

Ergo, we called dibs. If anything, a bed match between myself and Condog is in order to see who gets the actual bed and who takes the blow up bed.

Rules of shotgun also say the owner of the car has full say in who gets front seat, so it's Toby's call if it comes down to it.

Shotgun and dibs r srs bsns.

edit: We also started the come to Sydney trend. <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I'm an impartail 3rd party in this but I love to argue ;)

don organized a while back to stay at tobys everytime there is a tourney

plus rules of shotgun are absoulute, not even the driver can defy them.

Gords

Smash Champion
^LOL Ted, Luke
Condog just got owned.

Anyways how late do we expect to be on the way way home from burger fuel

and Luke if possible is it ok if you drive me close to EAs place on the way to teds?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maybe, still have to sort some stuff out so I'll let you know

also I came up with a new idea, we should make a ripoff of facebook and call it facepalm, good idea? bad idea?

I LAG

Smash Lord

did he say anything about my 2 sds?
and **** him that lv9 snake was ****ing bull****
killed me on like 80% with a C4

that game i did like 700% and only took 220%
and they were both sitting back camping while i took out the level 9 snake
they only had did like 100% each anyway

and link is ****
in 1 on 1 i could **** link its just in 4 ways link is harder to gimp and i never attack link i always attack kaion ^_^

Toby.

Smash Master
Actually I told D0N he could stay at my place ages ago. On the day of the last boost actually :p

Plus out of state sort of pales into insignificance compared to mr out of country don.

I think a bed match is in order.

^_^

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm 50/50 atm. Just been released from hospital due to developing a really anal virus (no not literally). If I come I'll be drugged on pain killers so you can poke fun at me and chances are I'll just smile and agree with you. ^_^..... :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awww, that's sad news. I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sick as a dog right now myself, but I tend to play better when I feel like ****...

Looking forward to breakfast with Shaya :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I'm 50/50 atm. Just been released from hospital due to developing a really anal virus (no not literally). If I come I'll be drugged on pain killers so you can poke fun at me and chances are I'll just smile and agree with you. ^_^..... :(
this happened to me at my final stigma. i was discharged 3 hours before the tournament started, and came 2nd. lol @ melbourne. was a really gay day though. good luck to you.

@cao: lololol

Bjay

Smash Lord
Record bed match! :p

@Metanova - sorry to hear that. D: I hope you get better soon, and that you can make it as well! ^^

D0N

Smash Ace
So we should do this bed match like this, I get 6 stocks (3 stock with 2 different chars) and Condog and Vermy get 3 stock each. Then it works like a crew battle. Sounds like a fair deal and if there needs to be more people involved it's easily fixable.

Metanova I hope you're not feeling too bad :(.

Top Bottom