• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I wish I could have a blue name, I probably could of if they didnt change the Blue title from before. Dont think I can become a ruleset committee anytime soon. Oh noes.

Have an amumu :3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shaya, you...

just...

also, oi, call the bowling alley already dammit, what chu so worried about?
or at least give me the info so I can do it myself

Zxv

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, been a while since I've shown my face around here... Hope everyone has been good. People still play melee in these parts? Its been a while and I got a hankerin' from some smash...erin'.
I would definitely like to get in on this ^_^

Hit me up 0452266681 if you're still interested Kulla. Or we could just play next week at the tourney lol

Gords

Smash Champion
ZXV,
if you guys are doing something please let me know definitely interested, also are you coming to the tourney and if so have you got a team mate for either brawl and/or melee?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Sup friends I'm keen for a game or two. What would be the best way to approach this? Anything interesting coming up?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Luke, I applaud your passion for the good game. I'll teach you how to spam dsmash with sheik and win games!

tedeth

Smash Master
I once played a Sheik ditto against Gords where every few seconds I would run up, yell "DOWN SMAYUSH!!!" and then dsmash.

I like 3 stocked him.

Through no fault of Gords mind you. I just hit the c-stick slightly faster. lolololol.

Yodha

Smash Cadet
I know I know, I am an expert on HTML/CSS but the first post about the 11th of September just made my eyes bleed...

Can someone go fix it up?

Top Bottom