• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Dekar289

Smash Hero
mannn why did cao have to team with sd

me and unny vs turtle and sd much more exciting and close

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
E_Alert will probs house you Earl. Ask him. And chancesare I will be able to make this so if you need a melée partner I'll be happy to team with you. I'm not that good at melée but I'm not uterly hopeless either. I'll be at E_Alerts the 30 & 31st Jan if I go as well. We can play some then if EA can house you.
Hey guys I'm going to be there from the 29th till the 1st (probs leaving early Monday morning)
housing anyone?
I just got permission for up to 4 people to stay, so this is all fine with me. Earl, Nicks, if you're both cool with housing with me then say so and I'll give details etc. :3

I still need to know what Metanova's doing, he messaged me on MSN and didn't get back to me when I responded. :dizzy: Looks like he's not staying with me, I have room for 1 more if anyone needs it.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
smashboards said:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Hi EA. Blah blah blah. Happy now you stupid message?

Edit: Okay, all fixed up.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
OK!

I am definitely coming and I will be bringing with me a TV and Brawl.

Metanova said that he is also bringing his Wii and brawl.

Looking forward to it!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I'll also bring a copy of Melee + a memory card with everything unlocked.

Oh wait why the **** would the memory card be needed, I assume you could just use the same one for all systems.

Ugh. Well, whatever.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I should do that $50 Super Monkey Ball Master 3 Challenge again.

I know how much Tedeth, Luke and Tibs loved that stage. <3

Edit: And I love watching people fail at that game. Because I do all the time.

Edit 2: I might be able to bring some sort of a TV, I guess. Depends on Tiger Airways and how greedy with my money I'll be.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
theres this level on monkey ball banana blitz (game forces you to use wiimote) in the lava world, the level is you spiral down a giant mountain and then launch into the goal

impossible, took me a million tries and just fluked it by rolling off the top of the mountain (not down the spiral) and somehow landing in the goal

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah Master 3 on the original Monkey Ball is totally outrageous, it's the worst level out of all the series (hated Banana Blitz 'cause of the Wii Remote).

As I said, if Shaya allows/cares, I'll like host something in the corner on some unused TV when people start getting that "bored" look on their face because they're eliminated or something where they get 20 tries at Master 3, if they beat the level, they get $50 (only applies once, obviously, so if someone does *cough* fluke *cough* beat the level, nobody else can win $50). ^_^

But I think people should be forced to watch the final matches. It makes 'em more epic and stuff, so I don't want to interfere with that.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Eh, well either way, I won't do it without Shaya's approval. Just a bit of fun (and you could make $50). ^_^

But I myself always watch the finals so yeah, wouldn't matter if people played it at that point anyway since I wouldn't witness them doing it nor have my rules and counting. ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Yeah bring those "others" with you. :bee:
sure thing mr "i still owe luke pertrol money from last time we took me down to sydney"

yeah ted we'll probs do the usual, so foxy can come with us too.
shotgun the bed!

tedeth

Smash Master
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Now I'll have to make sure it's ok with mum lol.

Nah it should be fine.

Hopefully.......

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Eh, well either way, I won't do it without Shaya's approval. Just a bit of fun (and you could make $50). ^_^
I'm very happy for you to run something like this in the morning during registration.
I'll be having a no friendlies policy, and Andrew/Zero will be keeping people occupied (super special awesome 300% flowers on tournament?) whilst everythings being set up.

Remember Kids help a brother out:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8580

I'll probably be insane enough to try brawl pools, but this will only work if I set them up the night before.
I'll also most likely be setting up the brawl doubles bracket the night before as well, so it would be really good if you figured out who you were teaming with asap.

Gords

Smash Champion
Isn't turtle coming to this? An if so who is he teaming with? Also is kulla coming?

Shaya if your going to set up pools include me as I'm almost certainly going to be there now. If foxy is there he and I will be teamed as usual. Otherwise I will team with someone who doesn't have a team mate on the day.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
^_^ Scabe is awesome. I demand Sheik/Link matches. Already. Edit: <<< (I have no idea where the hell this "Already" came from, I didn't put it there....)</edit>

Also thanks Shaya; I don't know if I can be bothered with it - it just raged everyone last time anyway. :p But yeah that time where the registration phase seems like the perfect slot.

I also do not remember signing up to AllIsBrawl like 2 years ago but apparently I did, whatever. Listed myself down for this. >_>

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Equipment

Love
Shaya - powerboard
Zero - POWA
Gords - Undesig. TV
S.D - Undesig. Wii

Brawl
Shaya - 3 Televisions, 1 wii,
Zero - 2 TVs, wiis
Gords - 1 wii

Melee
Shaya - 1 cubez
S.D - 2 TVs, 1 cubes
GO!
Attendance (Brawl):
P.S. If I know you have an AIB account, best **** pre-register on it.

Singles:
AllIsBrawl Pre-registered (11 currently) http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8580
Rad
Rad's Friend
Druckey
Earla (OoS)
Nicks (OoS)

Doubles:
Shaya + S.D (Tripping Tipper Balls)
Earla + Nicks (?)
Ted + Luke (Elysium)
Gords + Foxy (Toon Titans)
Scabe + Silfa (Hyrule Kings Of Swing)
Dekar + Metanova (?)
Do dem pre-registrations on AiB people :3.

I've also had a call for singles to be increased to $10 entry fee, which if this were to be I'd guaranteed top 5 payouts. However the 7.50/7.50 = total $15 is what's currently happening... soooo

Attendance: Melee
(because why not, S.D can take over hopefully)

Singles
Shaya
S.D
CAO
Dekar
Earla
Gords
MetaNova

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Have him confirm/deny soon ja!

If I make the pools and bracket before the tournament I'd say we'd be cutting off half an hour to an hour of confusion.
MORE SO if I can post them up the night before so people have a good idea of who they'rep laying against.
SLASH MAYBE I COULD EVEN PRINT OFF THE POOL SHEETS OMG.

earla

Smash Lord
E_ALERT we'd love to house with you. thanks so much.

i need a good melee teammate. practicing until this tournament, i'l be solid by then.

S.D

Smash Master
If you're coming to this and intending to play melee please 'register' your interest to do so in this thread.

Also your doubles partner if you are able to do so.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Have him confirm/deny soon ja!

If I make the pools and bracket before the tournament I'd say we'd be cutting off half an hour to an hour of confusion.
MORE SO if I can post them up the night before so people have a good idea of who they'rep laying against.
SLASH MAYBE I COULD EVEN PRINT OFF THE POOL SHEETS OMG.
MAYBE EVEN GIVE EACH POOL A TV AND ORGANISE TV SIGNS :O

I would also like to see free newspaper hats for all pre registered players :]

Gords

Smash Champion
Shaya
I'm 100% confirmed
will be bringing my own TV and wii
team name for me an foxy will be 'Toon Titans'

SD
register me for melée.
Team mate is unknown at the moment

EA
it's confirmed that I will be at yours on the sat night before this. I may even come over Friday if you have others. Howeve I will be bringing my own TV since I will need to go home after the tourney so I won't be going back to yours on Sunday.

Earl
if you want to team up for melée I'll be up for it. We can practice sat night at EAs. I may even come on the Friday night so we can get more smash in.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I'm entering everything. I'm gonna honestly try and get as many Melee hints/friendlies as possible. I just suck so much at it, stupid Brawl ruined me. That or I was never good to begin with, and I don't want to admit that so it's Brawl's fault. Ok? Good.

Anyway..

Yeah teaming with Dekar for Brawl. He can make the team name, he's more creative.
Teaming with Druckey for Melee; team name can be "we will come last" for all I care.

Top Bottom