• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Dekar289

Smash Hero
metadekar is tempting but it's still patent pending until the release date

we're gunna win
quote from metanova: "holy **** we are so much better than all these other downys, we should start each match with 1 stock, we'd still win jv 4 ahaah"

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lufia related name imo.

And
.... @ you...

Quote from Dekar: I secretly love Sieg, I just am nasty to him 'cause I like playing hard to get.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
since when do I use such correct punctuation, don't make up quotes =p
edit: the world's most difficult team? lol

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I don't like the direction in which this is going. I'm going to lose, so I'm changing the subject.

Umm...

Shaya, yes..... Shaya. Ftr, the equipment thing, druckey is bringing one TV. I'm bringing a Wii and a copy of Brawl and Melee. He needs to feel important so please update it. :psycho:

edit: the world's most difficult team? lol
Took me like 2 minutes to geddit but I like that. ^_^

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
New page on my 40 per set up so

Equipment

Love
Shaya - powerboard
Zero - POWA
Gords - Undesig. TV
S.D - Undesig. Wii
e_alert - 4x Powerboard, 3x Extension Cable, 3x Double Adaptor,

Brawl
Shaya - 3 Televisions, 1 wii,
Zero - 2 TVs, wiis
Gords - 1 wii
Druckey - 1 TV
e_alert - 1x Wii/Brawl/Melee, 2x TV.
Metanova - wii w/brawl & melee

Melee
Shaya - 1 cubez
S.D - 2 TVs, 1 cubes
GO!
Attendance (Brawl):
P.S. If I know you have an AIB account, best **** pre-register on it.

Singles:
AllIsBrawl Pre-registered (13 currently) http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8580
Rad
Rad's Friend
Druckey
Druckey Slave One
Druckey Slave Two
Earla (OoS)
Nicks (OoS)
Gords

Doubles:
Shaya + S.D (Tripping Tipper Balls)
Earla + Nicks (?)
Ted + Luke (Elysium)
Gords + Foxy (Toon Titans)
Scabe + Silfa (Hyrule Kings Of Swing)
Dekar + Metanova (The world's most difficult team)
Do dem pre-registrations on AiB people :3.

I've also had a call for singles to be increased to $10 entry fee, which if this were to be I'd guaranteed top 5 payouts. However the 7.50/7.50 = total $15 is what's currently happening... soooo

Attendance: Melee
(because why not, S.D can take over hopefully)

Singles
Shaya
S.D
CAO
Dekar
Earla
Gords
MetaNova

Melancholy

Smash Ace
P.S.

UNSW **** Crew:
Shaya
Iso
Zero
Summoner
FTS
aK
Kulla
Pat coz he still like works there <3

get ***** usyd or any other crappy university :p
Newcastle Conservatorium **** Crew:
Melancholy

Yep.

I will most likely come to this, if I can get a lift.

Andrew? Sam?

Otherwise I'll catch a train or something.

Metanova, hit me up for some games, we'll play Roy dittos.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Is this any different from a normal BOOST or is it just attracting people cause it has a different name?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Not a clue Seig, but there are several small hotels/motels/streets that are very close to the venue (which is extremely close to the airport). Since I'm a stuck up jerk, I'd stay at the Hotel Stamford (which was like $140 a night :D).

You should come. And bring Kaion with you.
No just bring all of Queensland actually.
Especially J-TechChasingBirds.

Edit: Getting sick of the word "their". Get out of my sentences.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh, Summoner just asked me to come. I said I'd come on my holidays but I didn't, so if I get enough money that I want to spend, I might come down.

Haven't been to NSW yet.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Well i was looking to coming down some time soon, Feb perhaps.
I think some other QLD guys are interested as well so probs all of us will come down at the once i imagine.

lol at techchase... i played for first time since Squat the other day, I is bad.

Keep this in mind Shaya so you can rename it again to get more people when we come.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh well, since I've abandoned Adelaide I'll see you at a future Sydney one since they're usually very cheap for me.

Scott, change your mind. I'd tell you on MSN if it worked and if you'd stop blocking me for random reasons.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
P.S.

UNSW **** Crew:
Shaya
Iso
Zero
Summoner
FTS
aK
Kulla
Pat coz he still like works there <3

get ***** usyd or any other crappy university :p

Dekars School of life **** crew:
Dekar
Tibs
redact

get ***** everyone

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
****it Shaya, I have equipment too...!

Also if Gopo goes I'll be teaming with him as Dango Daikazoku as usual, if not then I'll team up with someone on the day.

Nicks/Earl - cool beans, I'll PM you my details closer to the tourney date then. :) Gords come on the Friday so we can all have an epic 2 nights of smash!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Metanova, hit me up for some games, we'll play Roy dittos.
I missed this bit. Sure, except be warned that I have the worst Roy in the Southern Hemisphere, so I'll just try and copy everything you do. I tried practicing against the CPU's on Melee, even though 80% of their attacks are jabs, I still lose (unless I use Ganon, then I tend to win).

Shaya, mine and Dekar's Brawl team name is "The world's most difficult team"
Mine and Druckey's Melee team name is "If you lose to us, suicide"

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Please attempt to confirm properly who you're teaming with `-`.

Also I'm not always 100% sure on what equipment you'll be bringing EA :p
I ALWAYS bring: 1x Wii/Brawl/Melee, 4x Powerboard, 3x Extension Cable, 3x Double Adaptor, 1x TV. Add onto that 2 more TVs, laptop, hard drives, depending on circimstances. In the case of TII I will definitely have 2 TVs, probably 3.

And yeah, that is as proper a confirmation I can give you for teams. Gopo's never on MSN so I can't check to make sure he's attending, if he is he'll say so here. Just assume we're teaming. :/

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I missed this bit. Sure, except be warned that I have the worst Roy in the Southern Hemisphere, so I'll just try and copy everything you do. I tried practicing against the CPU's on Melee, even though 80% of their attacks are jabs, I still lose (unless I use Ganon, then I tend to win).

Shaya, mine and Dekar's Brawl team name is "The world's most difficult team"
Mine and Druckey's Melee team name is "If you lose to us, suicide"
I think I played your Roy in tourney last BOOST you were at. Looking foward to playing it again.

Also I will need a Melee partner for this. Just saying.

swordsaint

Smash Master
due to the amount of OoS attendance, and how it's somewhat a "major" (not to mention I owe Gopobox his USB back) I will be at this. After that I'll probably come periodically when I'm on holidays. I'm going to be doing a HSC equivalent at T.A.F.E, so that'll need some attention.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I've talked two of my friends into coming too, so you can druckey + 2 me if you're keeping a list :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Aesthetic; Bjay; e_alert; FTS; Meteor; S.D; Scar1; SummonerAU; tedeth; Toby; Zero_; eRonin; pink_strawberry; DVDV; swordsaintscoot; luke_atyeo; Melancholy_Aus; Scabe; Silfa; heywes; fruityman; Shrimp rock; zxv
OoS: Nova; CAOTIC, Dekar289, attila

Hello all Sydney/NSW AIB players.

Friendly invite to the next tournament I'm running on the 31st of January.

There is quite a bit of out of state attendance and this will probably be one of the biggest sydney tournaments ever. Please pre-register if you're coming as I'm planning on writing up pools and brackets before the day.
Please inform me if you'll drag along friends.

Message me on AIB/Talk to me on msn (Kingshaya@gmail.com) if you have any issues ore questions.
If I don't have your AIB username (you should register anyway) give me a yell for the future~.

If I listed your username you should probably state you're attending the tournament http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8580

:3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We get some converts when we finally convince them to go to a tournament :D

But AIB specifies to their wifi needs more, and is generally more friendly compared to BRAWLS GAY MELEE ROCKS that drove away a lot of people.

But AIB has more to it than just being a place to post.
It helps me keep track of people attending tournaments, it keeps records of all tournaments uploaded to it (who plays/wins against who etc etc/good for the Power Ranking discussions), and has the personal little features people can like...
such as RIVALS.

BWAHAHAHHA 11-7 TED, YEAAAH. Ted and I should never fight again though, because 7-11 is an epic ratio on ted's page.
UGHHHHHHHHHHH 1-2 FTS, ****ING OLDDDDDDDDDDD.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I disagree. Melee is - look at you all, gettin' owned by Kas. ^_^

Oh god I AM becoming trashy. I received my first warning today.

The Melee attendance at this excites me though. I'll get eliminated straight away but I like watching. WATCHING not playing because I'm boring. Subliminal message.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i'll be teaming with lv9 luigi since i dont want to let anyone down coz i probably suck now that i haven't really played much brawl since squat

Top Bottom