• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

tedeth

Smash Master
Are you guys insane?

West is by far best. 4 PR players. No other region has that.

I mean PR players for east is Shaya, Toby, Liam.

PR for west is me, Scoot, Meteor and I LAG. We **** way too hard imo.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi ****s, act's ratio of good players and bad players is greater then any other region, go get horse ****ed

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Shaya severly let the team down in crews. He wins singles, then takes 1 stock in crews? Shaya, i'm disappointed in you!!!!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Crews.

SRS BUSINESS.

And to be honest, I feel a lot of cbf over a tournament in like 5 days.
Considering that Toby is emo,
and Tim will be like "BUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" which will drag the Hunter down into the depths of DIS PEAR. Considering I think S.D and Turtle were like UGHH as well.
And I'm also sad at the loss of Perth.

But Zxv is the business.
Ughh.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Have a tournament if I come down.

Everyone wants to have a tournament based around my first coming to NSW. I know Tim would.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well I can't get through to work for some reason,
as I can't afford to tell them I can't go to another shift (i.e. like I have for the past month).

So it all depends on when their phone lines start working again + if I dont have a shift + savva hasn't booked out the room + savva can be bothered to let us run one + shaya can be bothered to lose another 30 days off his total life span (seriously guys, I can't let myself lose to Ted [coz the evil laugh and 'are you feeling alright champ' haunts me to this day], so no tournament I can get away with not being srs bsns) + televisions coz EA can't come

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No, as in, I can't afford to be like "hey work, you've given me this shift, and for the past 4 weeks ive had to say no to multiple shifts that you wanted me to do, and I know it sounds bad, but please let me keep my job, kthx"

And tournaments are definitely not a viable source of income. Even if I were to run one every week.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Shaya, I would consider giving you my Boota plushie if you did this.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING, NO I WOULDN'T.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah, thanks to Scoot being awesome, I can come to this, and also my TVs. But even if I didn't end up going I would've gotten the TVs there somehow. lolbymakingpeopleihostcarrythem

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm i dont know if i want to go

it wont be as epic as squat unless there are 3 lesbians on the train ride home making out

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
it went from two to three?

Anyway, I'm sure if your train goes past "What are you gay?" central (Kings Cross), you may get what you're looking for.

uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I LAG

Smash Lord
it went from two to three?

Anyway, I'm sure if your train goes past "What are you gay?" central (Kings Cross), you may get what you're looking for.

i'm just saying 3 would be more epic

but i'm sure boost will be almost as good as squat because liam will be there

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh look at me, my life is SO hard

anyways, as long as its in december I cant go :(

on the plus side, I got a rice cooker and I'm going to start learning how to make **** onigiri.

Top Bottom