• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Yeah I played Jei's Yoshi a few times in ACT. It's a tough match for Wario due to infinite grab release stuff.

First game he beat me.

Next game I 2 stocked him.
Yoshi is a **** little excuse for featherless chicken.......oh wait, we are talking BRAWL here, right.
Well thats even worse, in that case he is a **** excuse for featherless chicken trying to surf Jaws on a piece of rotting driftwood whilst being completely stoned off his rocker.

Yoshi.......how are you ahead of Link??? Poor Link. Beaten by a chicken.

Unrelatedly (also the real reason for the post), anyone heard from Turtle? we are ment to play some melee in like 2 hours and I havent heard back from him?

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Its great to see how much Stereo loves Yoshi.

I was laughing at that post for a good 5 minutes

Edit: And to be honest, Link should be a high tier, Mid tier ATLEAST

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah metaknight's ****ing ****, sakurai is the only winner.

me and jon totally could have face rolled toby and liam if we werent too busy killing each other and picking japes.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Just in case , I am joking. But if it's worth something, yoshi is my face character to watch

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol meant to be fave. Was my autocorrection on iPhone. Are there any godly ganons?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I remember when I used to have the best (only) Ganon in Vic.
Then as I got better as a player, my Ganon got worse :confused:

tedeth

Smash Master
Ganon challenge eats wadge.

We all remember that tourney that ran super late because Shaya spent like 2 hours playing Ganon challenge.

Should have DQ'd himself. :p

patv

Smash Journeyman
Let's just do crew battle side tourney like we were going to before. I was looking forward to that

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
nah metaknight's ****ing ****, sakurai is the only winner.

me and jon totally could have face rolled toby and liam if we werent too busy killing each other and picking japes.
Lol WTF we could have taken you scrubs with double pokemon trainer, oh wait we did. :laugh:

Top Bottom