• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Connection Tour is on the 15th-18th, 25th or later is suddenly very preferred for me.

patv

Smash Journeyman
I reckon we should have on 18th so the school kids can have a tourney to finish up their holidays

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Pat, That is a GREAT idea, but it seems like alot of people wont be able to make it so i think its going to be on the 25th. But its not up to me

Zero

Smash Hero
Melty Blood Actress Again, a 2D fighting game that I'm trying to start a scene for. Some people around here like it :3

Toby.

Smash Master
Lol, a friend suggested maining Yoshi because people may not have the knowledge to combat him
Sorry man, that's a bad idea. Unless your skill level increases by a massive amount, ,most people will learn the match up in a pretty short period of time. The viability of a low tier character rests on your ability to be unpredictable and good at punishing other peoples mistakes. The better you are at those two things, the more effective you'll be at hiding the weaknesses that people will be looking to exploit.

If you accidentally fall into certain habits it will be super hard to win, since yoshi is...bad :(

Just being honest with you as a former low tier main.

Gords

Smash Champion
qld have had a few yoshi and still do so i have had lots of experience in the yoshi match up. this is for both games.

i would like a tourney on the 18th but 25th is fine for me to at this point

as long as i can play some smash on both weekends i will be fine.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah I played Jei's Yoshi a few times in ACT. It's a tough match for Wario due to infinite grab release stuff.

First game he beat me.

Next game I 2 stocked him.

Top Bottom