• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nowhere Mafia - The Ultimate Conspiracy Thriller - Game Over, Town wins!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's my point exactly. If we go by flavor, then Lombardi is mafia. But Lombardi isn't Mafia. So we shouldn't go by flavor.

Besides, I still see Tom's story as fitting in with the actual plot. I don't see how you can question Tom's character no longer having a career when you expect us not to question your character no longer being dead.
Did you just not see where I said Gus died too? Christ, I'd bet half of the characters here have died.

The thing is not that Tommo is not a lawyer anymore, it's why. If she got kicked out of the Organization even though it's not in the show, then that's a possiblity. The different is why she would have. Tom claimed that his character tried to incriminate Viel and when she failed she got kicked out. That never happened, which is something EE would of known.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm Jane Butler, an attorney. I joined the resistance after my career was toppled by Organization for failing to falsely incriminate Thomas Veil, so that I could fix my reputation.
The thing is not that Tommo is not a lawyer anymore, it's why. If she got kicked out of the Organization even though it's not in the show, then that's a possiblity. The different is why she would have. Tom claimed that his character tried to incriminate Viel and when she failed she got kicked out. That never happened, which is something EE would of known.
I was never part of the Organization, so I was never kicked out of the Organization, and you need to re-read. I joined the group resisting the Organization because after they tried to use me in a ploy to incriminate him and then everything failed, they toppled my career. There is no discrepancy. Are we done?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was never part of the Organization, so I was never kicked out of the Organization, and you need to re-read.
Except she was in the Organization in the show

I joined the group resisting the Organization because after they tried to use me in a ploy to incriminate him and then everything failed, they toppled my career. There is no discrepancy. Are we done?
You worked willingly not to incriminate him but to use the fear of incriminating him to get the negatives. That is the discepancy that would not exist if EE had given you that role.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Like some others have said, I don't think we can base our decisions too much on the name claim. A lot of people here have difficulties and suspicions pertaining to their name, myself included. We won't get very far sorting all of this out, though, so I think we should keep playing normally, still keeping the name claim in our minds. The name claim may help later on, but at face value it does not.

I have already placed my vote on Omis, who I find very suspicious.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Unvote: Eor

Alright, Omis needs one more vote IIRC and he still seems to be our choice. I kinda want to vote on him but a part of me doesn't want to. I think I wanna hear him defend himself one last time before I decide. I'm also kinda confuzzled on the whole Tom-Eor debate so I don't really know if I want to vote on Tom instead.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My role PM did not include anything about the negatives to Tom's pictures, nor did it include if I was in the organization, only that they used me to incriminate Tom Veil and that after it failed they toppled my career. If she worked with the Organization in the show, I don't know that because I haven't seen the show. I do know enough to know that none of these characters are outright total bad guys, seeing as how none of you have jumped on anyone for their name. Thats enough to make me know that Scav is right in saying that EE designed this game so that it will not break via a name/role claim.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Before I organize my defense, could I hear what the major claims against me are? The whole buisness with some characters being supposedly dead is confusing me.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Vote Count:

Omis?: Tommosaurus Rex, Mr.Lombardi34, Rockin, Mediocre, Scav (5)

smashman90: omis? (1)

Tommosaurux Rex: Eor (1)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Well, Jim Hubbard (CK, deceased) is an out and out bad guy, from what I can tell.

Eor: There's a difference between a gunshot in the distance and having your body shown on camera. Moen is presumed dead too, because he was shot. But that turned in to "I got shot, which pissed me off so I joined the resistance."

Omis: The two primary arguments are the manner in which you resisted the name claim, and the way you immediately fished for a power role after the name claim. Can anyone else add to that?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Bang! Bang! Bang!

Tom reacts to the sounds of the gunshots and runs around the corner. He notices the smouldering cigar... and the older man lying in a pool of his own blood, three ever-growing crimson lakes upon his chest.

"I can't believe it," he says, shaking his head. "I can't fucking believe it."

Dr. Bellamy (Tommosaurux Rex), Organization, has been daykilled.

Day two resumes, same deadline.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Correct.

Vote Count:

Omis?: Mr.Lombardi34, Rockin, Mediocre, Scav (4)

smashman90: omis? (1)

Negligible votes:

Tommosaurus Rex - omis? (first one)

Eor - Tommosaurus Rex

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well, Jim Hubbard (CK, deceased) is an out and out bad guy, from what I can tell.

Eor: There's a difference between a gunshot in the distance and having your body shown on camera. Moen is presumed dead too, because he was shot. But that turned in to "I got shot, which pissed me off so I joined the resistance."

Omis: The two primary arguments are the manner in which you resisted the name claim, and the way you immediately fished for a power role after the name claim. Can anyone else add to that?
You were saying?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I stand by it ;) there's a reason why I didn't vote for either of you today. That said, good call.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I'm starting to believe that Omis is not mafia. Independent...maybe, I kinda doubt that there is two independents in this game with only so few people left and considering Tom-rex voted on him, so I doubt that he would keep his vote on him considering that Omis was so close to getting lynched. And I doubt that he could've foreseen his predicament with Eor. So I think that it maybe safe to say that Omis is town. But it never hurts to still be suspicious of him. I'm starting to have ideas on who the final mafia member (I'm assuming there's 3 with only 15 people in this game) could be.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also so everyone knows, I can't daykill and I did not kill Tom

smashman90

Smash Lord
I confess, I was the second gunmen on the grassy knole. The first person was the Pedobear. XD

But seriously, I didn't kill Tom. I'm trying to think who all was online around the time Tom was killed. I think it was Myself, Eor, Scav, and Lombardi who were all online at the time or at least those were all I could remember. I doubt that Tom would've killed himself. Maybe someone was offline and IM'd EE to daykill him. I'm keeping my eye on Omis. I doubt he's mafia, but there's always a chance.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Omis said he was independant, I think he may be another SK, a Crazed Fiend, possibly... the one who killed Tom.

Crazed Fiend: A person who gets one kill, day or night, normally survivor or sk.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Omis never said he was independent..

But it's possible that someone independent didn't think Tom was mafia, and thought that by killing him they could make it look like it's me and get me lynched.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Unvote: Omis?

For obvious reasons.

If Tom was one of the later votes, I might stick with it. But since Tom was the first vote, I'm inclined to believe that Omis? is innocent.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Omis never said he was independent..

But it's possible that someone independent didn't think Tom was mafia, and thought that by killing him they could make it look like it's me and get me lynched.
Oh no, Eor?

Let's go back to his claim, shall we?

If anything I thought my role would be that of a independant.
That sounds like saying independant to me.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Unvote Smashman90 For the obvious reason.
Can a day killer ask for his action to be performed at a later hour? For example player A sends a pm to EE at 3:00 for player B to be killed at 7:00.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im trying to deduce in what time frame the decision to kill him was made. If what I said was wrong, than the daykiller options are limited to the people smashman listed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh no, Eor?

Let's go back to his claim, shall we?

That sounds like saying independant to me.
No, what he's saying is "my name sounds like I'd be an independent but I'm not"

Why would you ask that?

That's like screaming, "I'm SK! Please kill me!"
Because if they can then Smashmans list of people online at the time is useless

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Kinda WTF on Tom being a Organizer and the random killing. I guess it goes to say that we got a Vigilante after all lol. Vigilantes have a limited amount of kills, right?

With another Organization member gone, it seems we're doing pretty good so far ^_^. I still have some grief with Omis, but because of the nameclaim he has, I'm slightly convinced he's town. His words still put me on the edge though...since he wondered if his character is Serial Killer or not, it'd just plain say it on his role PM.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I don't think I'll be voting today. We're way ahead. It's day two, and two mafia and an independent are all dead. More not-townies are dead than townies. It doesn't strike me as productive to keep pursuing Omis.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Kinda WTF on Tom being a Organizer and the random killing. I guess it goes to say that we got a Vigilante after all lol. Vigilantes have a limited amount of kills, right?

With another Organization member gone, it seems we're doing pretty good so far ^_^. I still have some grief with Omis, but because of the nameclaim he has, I'm slightly convinced he's town. His words still put me on the edge though...since he wondered if his character is Serial Killer or not, it'd just plain say it on his role PM.
Don't dodge my comment about your picture

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I don't think being online had anything to do with it. He could have PMed EE, and EE could have just logged on at that time to update. I don't think it's good to go on that.

That said, Unvote: Omis?

Now it gets tricky, as I was pretty convinced Omis was mafia, and now I'm pretty convinced he's not.

Also, as for the day killer, I think he was probably town. A mafia or independent day killer would not hesitate to make his kill, whereas a townie would wait until they had significant evidence that their target was mafia. Although, I do not know where one would get much evidence Tom was mafia.

I'm not sure where to go from here, honestly.

Top Bottom