• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nowhere Mafia - The Ultimate Conspiracy Thriller - Game Over, Town wins!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Well, there's not necessarily a Watcher at all. Gotta cover all of the hypothetical bases.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Trust me. I know that Rockin must be mafia. If it turns out that he isn't mafia, then I won't try to argue about my lynching, hell I'll even vote for myself on the next day. I am 100% sure that Rockin is mafia thanks to EE's second PM.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well for one thing, I'm sorry about the picture. I guess the link of the picture EE gave me ws only working for a limited amount of time, or that there was some issue with the website. In anycase, here is the picture, since I know Eor is gonna bring it up again (Hopefully Macman can help vouce for me it's the same exact picture I first put up) http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/FamousNews/FamousMagazine/ecms.aspx/$cineplex/Movies/FamousNews/slate_bello_2.jpg

Second, I just wanted to say that all I did was be the doctor and protected Scav on night one and Night three. I didn't know I was roleblocking you. I was sure that doctors are suppose to just protect others. Maybe there's some hidden abilities with this doctor and that is to roleblock those I protect, which sucks....

Also, I don't think neither Yaya or Eor are Masons, cause I don't think Masons can roleclaim who they are. I could be midstaken though...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I can assure you that I am indeed the Watcher. Nobody has counteredclaimed me yet and if Rockin does do it, then he's only gonna get himself insta-lynched. Anywho, it's pretty obvious who I'm voting for...

Vote: Rockin
Some roles are almost always in the game, like cops, docs, and of course mafias. Watcher is not one such role. Not saying you lied, but not saying it's impossible that you didn't, either.

Rockin sounds good, I do want to hear him though. He was one of the very last to name claim, making it pretty easy to pick a random town role and know it probably wasn't going to be counter claimed.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, two people posted right before me, and those two pretty much ensure me of my vote. Vote: Rockin. Both of his defensive arguments are quite loony, and smashman's absolute sureness of Rockin being mafia is pretty **** convincing. And as eor said, if somehow rockin is town we have 3 days, which is more than enough to find who it really is.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So Rockin is claiming doc?

But if Medi bodyguarded Scav (which is likely if smashman is telling the truth) then how could Medi have died? And why would a town Rockin not attack Smashman when that'd be the easiest to go to? If he's mafia and knows that Smashman is town, then he's screwed.

And claiming to be secretly roleblocking is ridiculous

smashman90

Smash Lord
Second, I just wanted to say that all I did was be the doctor and protected Scav on night one and Night three. I didn't know I was roleblocking you. I was sure that doctors are suppose to just protect others. Maybe there's some hidden abilities with this doctor and that is to roleblock those I protect, which sucks....
Baloney. Doctors can only protect (or in some variations have a chance of protecting) people. If EE gave the doctor another ability, he would've told you. It doesn't explain why Medi died either way. In the pms that I got from EE, the only people that targeted Scav was you and Medi. And it turned out that Medi was townie. And there would be no reason for Medi to target Scav if Medi was a roleblocker (which I doubt he was a roleblocker). Hell there's no reason why any townie would roleblock Scav since they knew he was Tom.

Also, I don't think neither Yaya or Eor are Masons, cause I don't think Masons can roleclaim who they are. I could be midstaken though...
Masons can roleclaim if they want to unless the Game Mod makes it illegal for them to do it and I doubt that EE would do such a thing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also if me and Yaya are lying then we have to be mafia, since we've both agreed and posted right by eachother

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i agree with eor,
like i said before, i want to hear what rockin has to say.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So Rockin is claiming doc?

But if Medi bodyguarded Scav (which is likely if smashman is telling the truth) then how could Medi have died? And why would a town Rockin not attack Smashman when that'd be the easiest to go to? If he's mafia and knows that Smashman is town, then he's screwed.

And claiming to be secretly roleblocking is ridiculous

I never said I was claiming. It's more of a guess if anything.

Baloney. Doctors can only protect (or in some variations have a chance of protecting) people. If EE gave the doctor another ability, he would've told you. It doesn't explain why Medi died either way. In the pms that I got from EE, the only people that targeted Scav was you and Medi. And it turned out that Medi was townie. And there would be no reason for Medi to target Scav if Medi was a roleblocker (which I doubt he was a roleblocker). Hell there's no reason why any townie would roleblock Scav since they knew he was Tom.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Doctor

well, according to this link, there's more then one type of Doctor.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Well for one thing, I'm sorry about the picture. I guess the link of the picture EE gave me ws only working for a limited amount of time, or that there was some issue with the website. In anycase, here is the picture, since I know Eor is gonna bring it up again (Hopefully Macman can help vouce for me it's the same exact picture I first put up) http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/FamousNews/FamousMagazine/ecms.aspx/$cineplex/Movies/FamousNews/slate_bello_2.jpg
It's the same picture but a different website. I don't see why IMDB wud have a problem.
anyways i have to go rite now and since everyones going for rockin i will too,

vote: Rockin

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh, and thanks for telling me about the Masons.

Now, I'm just saying as a good hunch if I'm roleblocking or not. I'm assuming abilities like those are sometimes hidden. I guess in terms of my character, she was uncomfortable having a man inside her house at first while nursing Tom as close to full health as he could.

also, Smashman, you sure Medi wasn't trying any other ability? Like being a cop and investigate you?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Macman, the reason why i got a different website cause Eor and someone else had a problem with seeing the picture the first time. So far, only you said you didn't have a problem with it. So I had to find a different picture to help prove my claim.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How in god's name could you not know what you're role is? EE tells you what role you have and how your abilities work.

Anyways, that's 5 votes and Rockin is lynched.

Me, Eor, Macman, Lombardi, and Scav.
I meant the other ability HIDDEN. like, it could say the usual doctor stuff and, while not knowing, I roleblock someone. It's like I'm a cop, but for some reason, two of my investigations say they're guilty, and when they're lynched, they're called down. That's a thing called 'insane cop'.

I'm just assuming that sometimes, your most basic roles have hidden abilities that you don't know about when you do a night or day PM.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Scav is the cop or cop-ish character. Medi did not target me because I am the Watcher. I see whoever targets the person I target. I targeted Scav (as he requested) and I saw you and Medi. He could not have targeted me.
Sorry, meant SCAV not 'you' >__>

typos ftlulz

anyway, Please understand that all I did was protected Scav on night 1 and 3 (Night 2 I protected Eor). When I protected Scav the first time and saw him say roleblocked, I was like 'huh?'. I assumed that someone else just roleblocked him (possibly a Mafia or a townie). I thought showing my character picture would show just who I was and such. >>

Where the hell is Marshy, btw?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Doesn't really matter, Rockin is dead now. Finding another website is silly, anyone can find a picture. Just like what Tom did. And when I asked "so you're claiming you're a doc" then "claiming to secretly roleblock", you answered both at once. So either you're saying you're not a doc, or you only meant one but chose to answer both? I don't get it, seems like a dodge

smashman90

Smash Lord
anyway, Please understand that all I did was protected Scav on night 1 and 3 (Night 2 I protected Eor). When I protected Scav the first time and saw him say roleblocked, I was like 'huh?'. I assumed that someone else just roleblocked him (possibly a Mafia or a townie).
I don't believe it. EE wouldn't give a doc that much power. Either way, you're still gonna be lynched. Once the vote count is reached, we can't unvote, I should know *cough*Trigun Mafia*cough* We're waiting for EE to get here and post.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Tom looks at the man they've been questioning the entire time and storms up to him.

It is only up close that he realizes who he is.

"Knox!"

But before the Resistance could act, Knox had kicked Tom in the chest, knocking him to the floor. He drew his bow and arrow and watched them all cautiously.

"I may not get all of you, but I can get some of you. Who wants to take the plunge?" After he gets no response, he grins. "That's what I thought."

But as he moves toward the alarm switch a blur of black fabric collapses onto him from above, and Knox and this new man struggle. They roll about before Tom and the others can see that Stanley Robman had tackled the larger man.

Knox strikes Robman with his elbow, flooring the older agent, but Tom is upon him before he can do anything, clinging desperately to his bull-like neck.

Bang!

Tom gasps as he feels blood splatter across his face, and he collapses atop the dead Knox.

Robman lowers his smoking gun and grimaces.

"You always had the wrong idea, Tom... so hopeful. You can't arrest these people."

Tom simply sat as rapt as the others, and watched as Robman climbed atop a mainframe and looked right into the camera.

"No prison can hold these people," Robman affirmed. "You have to kill them."

And once again, they knew The Director was watching.

C.W. Knox (Rockin), Organization, has been daykilled.

The Resistance wins.

Feel free to trade secrets and whatevar.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this game ended up being so horribly stacked against mafia :(

edit: to be honest, town did a great job. congratulations :)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
two mafia games ended in back to back
I win in both, i was also vanilla in both lol

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
It's funny, I actually had exactly the role Rockin claimed to have.

I was a doctor who also roleblocked the person I protected. Or at least that's what it said in my PM.

Not sure how I died. Unless Rockin targeted me, or there was a bus driver out there somewhere who wasn't willing to come forth. Must have been one of those two.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Rockin played smart and had an acceptable claim, imo it was just that he attracted attention because his frakking picture link didn't work for some people. Another example of what ruined Batmafia, "less is more" when it comes to flavor. I lolled when people said it was "inexperienced mafia" when Rockin killed Mediocre, because that was a completely acceptable move, especially if Mediocre had turned out to be the watcher like I thought he was. Then watcher would be dead and tracker would have been roleblocked. So, good game Rockin.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Town got so. friggin. lucky.

I mean, you don't get much luckier than the serial killer killing the Mafia on night one :p

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Tom Veil's blood thirst is never ending!

scavmf (5:09:24 PM): you!
scavmf (5:09:25 PM): update!
FrozenFarce (5:09:28 PM): I did
FrozenFarce (5:09:29 PM): faggot
scavmf (5:09:39 PM): ur mom's a faggot
FrozenFarce (5:10:58 PM): That is logically unsound
FrozenFarce (5:11:01 PM): I wouldn't exist if
FrozenFarce (5:11:03 PM): buhh
FrozenFarce (5:11:05 PM): I'm fading
FrozenFarce (5:11:07 PM): OGHHGH
scavmf (5:11:11 PM): take that
FrozenFarce (5:11:12 PM): noooo

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
So apparently, Marshy was the day killer, and had it narrowed to killing me or Tom. He flipped a coin to decide.

That... is so awesome. My life was decided by a coin toss.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's funny, I actually had exactly the role Rockin claimed to have.

I was a doctor who also roleblocked the person I protected. Or at least that's what it said in my PM.

Not sure how I died. Unless Rockin targeted me, or there was a bus driver out there somewhere who wasn't willing to come forth. Must have been one of those two.
oh wow, total lulz

and yeah, I was the one that killed you. I'll explain why later on.

Rockin played smart and had an acceptable claim, imo it was just that he attracted attention because his frakking picture link didn't work for some people. Another example of what ruined Batmafia, "less is more" when it comes to flavor. I lolled when people said it was "inexperienced mafia" when Rockin killed Mediocre, because that was a completely acceptable move, especially if Mediocre had turned out to be the watcher like I thought he was. Then watcher would be dead and tracker would have been roleblocked. So, good game Rockin.
Thanks tom.

Thing was, after Tom got killed, i slightly panicked...cause i didn't expect to get a SK AND a vig in one game. I had to try and take him out.

I picked Medi. His character seemed vig to me, cause his character won a stuffed skunk in a amusement park at a carnival. I didn't expect him to be a bodyguard.

Infact, all the times I tried to think who was who was totally wrong.

Eor - I thought he was Derek, who had the power to see who is who, and if alignment was good or bad. Tom thought it was too powerful, so it was xed out.

Omis - I was TOTALLY sure he was Mason. That character came from a group of people who wanted and 2nd life and such. That turned out wrong as well.

in all honesty, I didn't have a lot of options after Scav requested a watcher and Tom got killed. I had to either:

- Blame Lombardi and that he was a godfather, with a possible forth member (this was when Scav was said to be the cop...only to turn out he wasn't). It would've made sense cause Lombardi would've been the only one allowed to check.

- keep blocking Scav. When he was cop...I felt it would be a matter of time before he investigates me and I would be auto lynched. so I took my chances.

So yeah...tried my best. I hope to do better next time. BTW, claiming late was hard. I was trying to convince Tom to take Karin...only to be claimed by Eor. So at the time, I HAD to wait it out or else everyone was gonna be on my *** >>

At the last second, I felt claiming a Paranoid Doctor would be good, considering it would give the illusion I was protecting...but I had lack of details in terms if that other ability would be hidden or not.

I swear to god...I've been wrong about everything in this game. ><;;

Top Bottom