• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
it says smashfest obviously we dont expect people like chu or you to come if its just a smashfest lol .....but no sorry no tournament its just to play melee like we used to xD

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I don't think i'm going to end up running a tournament this time. Just a smashfest.

Though we can do serious **** for crews mangz.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
can we do a tournament pl0x? i can come FINALLY for once, and it looks like a good bit of people are coming! ill be attending with newb most likely, and maybe twig/3 friends from college =]

if you dont wanna deal with running the tourney i gladly will, i have no prob running tournies.

pound 4 training!

The Newb

Smash Ace
can we do a tournament pl0x? i can come FINALLY for once, and it looks like a good bit of people are coming! ill be attending with newb most likely, and maybe twig/3 friends from college =]

if you dont wanna deal with running the tourney i gladly will, i have no prob running tournies.

pound 4 training!
This guy just wants your money.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Running a tournament puts more pressure on me and makes the enviroment less laid-back. I just don't want to have to deal with it this time...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Lol okay, I just want melee back in MD/VA and more tournaments encourages that. ill prob try to come anyway just to play and practice.

what if just the players who want a tourney run one on the side??? i just like having a serious playing environment where I feel like all matches count. that and i havent played you guys really, and wanna see how you measure up in tourney!

i have trouble taking friendlies seriously sometimes =[

gogo md/va melee!!

Brock_Lobster

Smash Cadet
can't wait for this saturday, just wish i could be there earlier. oh well, ill just get owned by starcraft pplz then by you guys, itll be nice seeing some familiar faces there :p

Jove

Smash Journeyman
mmkay sounds good i can bring a cube and melee if anyone wants me too
and is there gonna be a tournament a.k.a should i bring money?

Top Bottom