• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i'm comin to this with my cube but i will have to leave at 6:00

baaaaaaw

dunno if alex is coming, he has improved a lot though so i'm thinkin he will probably show up

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I've got a blue name, I guess I'm just amazing.

If I have time I'll come to this, see if anyone wants to come with me.

Shinku

Smash Champion
draft crews were fun. i wish my team won, and i wish i didn't had to fight the brothers, llod and smash god. kids keep getting better.

guhhh buh hum bug.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Crews were awesome, but I never actually got to play. :laugh:

A lot of good players showed up today and I'm glad they played me and put up with my johns.

We need that Team Boosted! vs. Bmore crew battle up ASAP! :chuckle:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
CK. You ***** crews. Like seriously... 10 stocks? XD I told Max that by picking you we'd have a good backup if we were behind and needed to catch up and we were down by like 2 by the time you went out.. but 10 stocks was overkill :p

Shinku

Smash Champion
DosV needs those zero to death combos.

*sigh*

sypher make your next joint tourney please!, ill bring my laptop and run tio if i have to. =). there was plenty of people enough for a touney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
newb decided he didnt want to come, tis why i didn't show. i would've made more of an effort to come with g-reg if it was a tourney, they're just more fun.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
God I was soooo out of practice. My Sheik was doing okay for a while, but my Peach was getting destroyed. I was getting owned by Foxes and Falcons, got laser spammed to death, and was actually pillared several times. Can you guys believe it? PILLARED! My Peach hasn't been pillared in ages.

It was fun though. I got to see people I haven't seen in a long time, and I was reminded how amazing Melee is compared to Brawl.

Wow I need to stop playing Brawl XD

Thanks for the fest, Max

Jove

Smash Journeyman
i gotta stop plaing comps all the time, its really f ing me up, making me predictable XP
but i had fun if anyone at all wants to practice im up for it whenever i really need human practice

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
and was actually pillared several times. Can you guys believe it? PILLARED! My Peach hasn't been pillared in ages.
derp!

Fest was mad awesome. Bmore is tight, I wished you guys lived closer. I feel bad making you drive for so long rofl

I enjoyed meeting everyone I hadn't met before. Frozen, Voodoo, Charred (ChRed?), Vince...I think that's his name. Nightmare. Or Love. Or something. **** i forget

This is like, the first time in forever that all 4 members of TB have been at the same fest. Loved it.

Top Bottom