• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
lol I reminded Max about the crew battle vids. He has em on his computer, he just needs to go through the annoying task of splitting them, decoding them, and uploading.

GET ON IT MAX

upon further inspection i have found that the video frame freezes about seven minutes in, and then there's really choppy audio for another 2 or 3 minutes, then there's a very low humming and the screen is black.

for three hours.

THE NEXT BIWEEKLY IS i don't know

my schedule is all ****ed up right now <_>

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
upon further inspection i have found that the video frame freezes about seven minutes in, and then there's really choppy audio for another 2 or 3 minutes, then there's a very low humming and the screen is black.

for three hours.

THE NEXT BIWEEKLY IS i don't know

my schedule is all ****ed up right now <_>
its okay sypher, now that chu is hosting melee biweeklies the entire community won't stagnate when you aren't having events lmao

Brock_Lobster

Smash Cadet
Well I couldn't make that last one, I ended up spending all the money I had on a MIDI keyboard, but next one you have, whenever you have it, I'm 99.9% there.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
MIDI keyboard? Elaborate?

Also, I'm never playing Ness competitively in melee ever. Peach can do everything he has, but better as well as other things (lolturnips)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So, um, like who is going to HERB 2?
I'm, um, like, y'know, considering coming down, like, within the next, y'know, two weeks.
Is that, like, okay?
Could somebody, y'know, totally house me that is, like, going to, um, HERB 2?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
smashfest july 11th kthx

i have two platinum controllers that aren't mine, and i'm missing one of my platinums. i think someone accidentally swapped one with me, and another person forgot theirs. one of the controllers i think belongs to Zeros.

mattdotlol, isn't herb 2 in north carolina? that's like 5 hours from nova, why do you want tournament housing here?

Brock_Lobster

Smash Cadet
Brock Lobster - There's a tournament at my place tomorrow. It's about 5 minutes away from syphers place.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449
Well, first off, thx for the invite, not sure if i can make it tomorrow (technically today, i just got back from bars :p) especially since its already 3:30am. but I'll sure try my best to make it. I see that there's some kind of starcraft lan on your post, maybe i can make that, sounds exciting. if not, im definitely gonna make syphers next smashfest maybe ill see ya there. Once again, thx for invite, i hear that your smash tourney things are kinda a big deal.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
lol, have fun finding a ride from and to Baltimore >_<

Is Genesis holding Melee stuff on Saturday? If so, we'll have to keep up with the news.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think DOSV is going as well, but probably from base. Is there gonna be a tournament, Sypher?

Yo Plank, if you manage to go/find a ride, can you hook me up?? Bmore crew battle?!

I can't make it to this tournament. I'll be kind of busy. A friend of mine might be able to, or at least he's interested.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i can come to this but i might have to leave at 6:30 again

i wish the other employees would quit being lazy and work weekends once in a while

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'll try to come. Though it would be nice for someone else to bring a 360 stick. I'll bring Blazblue if I go.
-Rei

skyheart

Smash Lord
INTENSITY!!!!!!!

thumbs, try to come tonight, miss you already mm mm mmmmmm, yo i'll be able to drive you back to your house of thumbers

Top Bottom