• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sypher you can come down anytime and there'll be something. I can host too.

We get together randomly.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I don't feel like looking around but whats the next huge melee tournament?
I can't come this weekend. Going to Richmond for a marvel regional.
So I'm just assuming these kinda posts will continue but you'll never actually go to anything. =D

Laijin

Smash Hero
So I'm just assuming these kinda posts will continue but you'll never actually go to anything. =D
Nah remember when I said I'll start coming to melee tournaments when I win my first marvel tournament? Well that happened last night. I managed to beat most of the best players in the region. So I can slow down a bit. I'm gonna follow through with my promise and start playing melee again. :D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nah remember when I said I'll start coming to melee tournaments when I win my first marvel tournament? Well that happened last night. I managed to beat most of the best players in the region. So I can slow down a bit. I'm gonna follow through with my promise and start playing melee again. :D
Come to something before I leave again, dude. =( May not be living in NoVA much longer...

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Tournament is supposedly free (which might just mean it'll be tossed aside in favor of playing Magic instead <_<)

Personally I'm going to hope we have at least a singles or doubles tournament run most of its course before it devolves into watching Genesis streams and playing Magic ....

Top Bottom