• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
@winston - milkman made it to 3rd round pools at pound without ever playing richmond or going to a tournament before. at least you had been playing for a little while. thats what i meant by that.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O c'mon I know that wasn't literally his first tournament haha

I can believe that was his first national though :lick:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@winston - milkman made it to 3rd round pools at pound without ever playing richmond or going to a tournament before. at least you had been playing for a little while. thats what i meant by that.
i remember talking to milkman at a md tourney before pound....one of bones tournies

CTL17

Smash Lord
I want to play smash with Cory some more. I only played a few friendlies with him and his friend DjangoZephyr on a laggy setup in Pound 5. I guess since he found Richmond, he doesn't come up to MD as much, huh?

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Sorry about not getting the draft going today >__> The teams tournament took longer than expected

Yeah, I know. I'm really impressed by how good he is given the lack of experience etc.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Sorry about not getting the draft going today >__> The teams tournament took longer than expected

Yeah, I know. I'm really impressed by how good he is given the lack of experience etc.
lol, i literally only came for the draft... that's why i slept through the doubles tourney :(

Mahone

Smash Champion
now I feel bad >__>

I wanted to play doubles though, and then by the time the tournament was over it was like 9 and you said you weren't staying late anyway, so I left with wenbo
WTF... i said i was staying late, but other people might not be, so we should start it...

but don't feel bad because i was probably right..... people like sypher and redd probably wouldn't have been down to start at 9 anyway :(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Maybe if 9 teams didn't take 4 hours to run and started before 5PM :awesome:
I went there assuming the free tournament was already like half done xD

I had fun in the teams tournament though
Fox is broken

Epic letdown

Was the mic unplugged during Mers vs Scrapmettle money match? The audio cut off midway through. And Crew battles don't have crowd reactions / commentary

It was partly unplugged on the other side of the mic extension cable. I just checked now >_>

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Did anyone see the WC/EC crews results? Chillin should've gone and **** on the ICs.

but don't feel bad because i was probably right..... people like sypher and redd probably wouldn't have been down to start at 9 anyway :(
Fool, I would've been down to start at 9.

Maybe if 9 teams didn't take 4 hours to run and started before 5PM :awesome:
I went there assuming the free tournament was already like half done xD
>__________>

I didn't want to be a hardass because it turned into a chill tournament, but that unfortunately means that **** simply doesn't happen. Also blame Mahone for not being awake and disappearing behind the couch. I spent like an hour looking for him...

It was partly unplugged on the other side of the mic extension cable. I just checked now >_>
Does this mean my ridiculousness wasn't recorded? That might be a good thing.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Was the mic unplugged during Mers vs Scrapmettle money match? The audio cut off midway through. And Crew battles don't have crowd reactions / commentary

LOOOOL dude you should really start checking cables BEFOREHAND. I feel like this audio thing happens a lot.

LOOOOL dude you should really start checking cables BEFOREHAND. I feel like this audio thing happens a lot.
Why I'm not such a good Smash youtuber. Also, is this the correct names - characters for everyone in the crews?

Crimson's Crew
EPsilon - Peach
Crimson - Marth
DosV - Samus
DuckPimp - Captain Falcon
Eric - Link
Korn - Sheik
Mahone - Jigglypuff
Vist - Luigi

Mers's Crew
Alcohol - Fox
ephoenix - Fox
Harley - Peach
Mers - Falco
Scrapmettle - Marth
Sypher - Fox
Redd - Sheik
Wenz - Doctor Mario

anyone playing today?
Where do you live?

Also, I've got the worst pride match you will ever see up on youtube now. I'm now going to set it to public. So bad. And here's the crew battle. I willingly ***** the quality to try out an intro

mers

Smash Ace
I got that G2 fire in my blood. Gotta improve, gotta **** people up, gotta make my name.

ScrapMettle, you're ****ing first. *****. (You're actually an awesome dude, but **** that **** I want a rivalry).

So yeah. Let's play this week. Wednesday would be perfect for me, what about y'all?

I got that G2 fire in my blood. Gotta improve, gotta **** people up, gotta make my name.

ScrapMettle, you're ****ing first. *****. (You're actually an awesome dude, but **** that **** I want a rivalry).

So yeah. Let's play this week. Wednesday would be perfect for me, what about y'all?
ARmada's an inspiration. I'm going to **** ephoenix for real next time

I think I'll be available Wednesday if someone can host

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Wednesday is aight but I'm too hype. Is tomorrow possible? I need practice :)

Taj is an inspiration.

yea i came for the draft i was like ugh now i gotta be 4 stocking noobs like crimson i was like omfg >_> so bored

:troll:
Yo real talk you know I've gotten better and ****. We shoulda played more matches.

I like playing you a lot. You adjust to everything I do. Real cerebral. Players like that teach me stuff. <3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
<3 Sleepy lurkinz.

Um me and Wenz wanna play tomorrow. Let's goes.

Also Boss at some point we need to play each other for like 3+ hours... be good practice.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LMFAO ^^

yea im down to paly thumbs called me thirstin for that melee after he watched some Genesis 2 vids LOL

everyone fiending for some melee

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I have to treat every match with CK with such delicate care. If I beat him he will get all pissy and never come to anything again.

So now that hes got all this swagger I think I might have to bring him back down to earth :)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LMFAO no i think i need to bring you back to reality

and stop giving you chances and just utterly destroy you in this game you think you know something about :D

Top Bottom