• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

chillindude829

Smash Master
lmfao, what do u expect me to say? u havent gotten to the grand finals of a local event since who knows when, yet ur pretending to be on the same level as me whos lost one local event in like 6 months or something

shoulda just accepted the youtube link

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
As if I'd just let you win with a link. ;)

But yeah I guess that's pretty much the end of that. I just regret letting Chu go on when I think I coulda done it. That's all.

TL;DR, **** splitting. No more.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Noooooo LOL I have mine anyways. =)

But yeah we need more recorded videos anyways! Did anyone watch me vs. Thumbs? =( (sorry Seb <3)

Also I enjoyed Thumbs vs. Chillin. Closer than usual in some.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Well you never record stuff Redd, lol

We can both record I guess
It's cause I can't stream (in quality, at least) and record at the same time. We should, though. But then there's Epsilon. WHERE ARE YOU!? Probably at brawl stuff...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
He's a little diva when doesn't get what he wants. And I hear he sucks at Peach. I don't know how that's possible, she's super easy

Mahone

Smash Champion
I love hearing Redd after tournies lol.

When he wins a $1 mm with chu at a 10 person tourney, he's ranked higher than him in the PRs....

When thumbs, greg, and azen beat him, he doesn't really see why it matters, since it was just a 10 person tourney....

When chu beats him 10 locals in a row..... lol, actually he doesn't say anything, he just ignores it

I think I have the potential to beat chillin and I'm like the only person besides chu who has taken a set of the new-and-improved chillin.... but I ain't gonna talk a bunch of **** when hes destroying our locals and ****** at nationals, not to mention getting better faster than anyone else in our region (except mabye azen)... gotta respect the talent (even though you are a **** chillin)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I love hearing Redd after tournies lol.

When he wins a $1 mm with chu at a 10 person tourney, he's ranked higher than him in the PRs....

When thumbs, greg, and azen beat him, he doesn't really see why it matters, since it was just a 10 person tourney....

When chu beats him 10 locals in a row..... lol, actually he doesn't say anything, he just ignores it

I think I have the potential to beat chillin and I'm like the only person besides chu who has taken a set of the new-and-improved chillin.... but I ain't gonna talk a bunch of **** when hes destroying our locals and ****** at nationals, not to mention getting better faster than anyone else in our region (except mabye azen)... gotta respect the talent (even though you are a **** chillin)
You always go back to the PRs. Those were bad, we've been over it. It was rushed, and it's been rehashed a million times. Plus I was not the only one involved, and you still always act like I was. So, yep.

All I meant was that as a region we play each other a lot, and so there should def be a fair amount of upsets because there is plenty of opportunity for analysis of play and stuff. Don't act like you don't like upsets! (when they're not you, of course)

Greg beating me? That was last Summer, and irrelevant. He was better than me then. I never said he wasn't. But I've beaten him multiple times since, so? Azen is covered above. Azen's fox is ****, I'm not really surprised at all losing to it.

Chu always beating me? Am I required to report my thoughts to the boards? Chu always outplays me. I had the lead last stock and put on a terrible show when it mattered the most. Chu would obviously be above me in any PR, so you can stop constantly talking about how I was above him on "joke PRs" -____-

I thought you beating Chillin was epic. But I wouldn't call what I said in any shape or form, talking ****. I just said I think I can. There wasn't anything else. =( It's ridiculous how much everyone tries to go on me on the boards, that's why I always never used to post lol. Oh well.

*:troll:*

Mahone

Smash Champion
You always go back to the PRs. Those were bad, we've been over it. It was rushed, and it's been rehashed a million times. Plus I was not the only one involved, and you still always act like I was. So, yep.

Alright, so can you tell me who on the pr board decided chu should be under you when you added him... i would like to be able to make fun of all of them.

All I meant was that as a region we play each other a lot, and so there should def be a fair amount of upsets because there is plenty of opportunity for analysis of play and stuff. Don't act like you don't like upsets! (when they're not you, of course)

I think my issue is that when you upset chu, you didn't really consider it an upset, seeing as how you put him below you on the prs... and don't just tell me it was rushed again... i don't really know what that means, since it shouldn't take too long to realize someone who wins every local we ever have should be placed above someone who beat him once in a dollar mm.

Greg beating me? That was last Summer, and irrelevant. He was better than me then. I never said he wasn't. But I've beaten him multiple times since, so? Azen is covered above. Azen's fox is ****, I'm not really surprised at all losing to it.

I think you're better than greg, i even think you were better when he beat you... that wasn't my point. I mean forget it, you clearly don't see the humor in the irony, so nvm, i just thought it was funny...

Chu always beating me? Am I required to report my thoughts to the boards? Chu always outplays me. I had the lead last stock and put on a terrible show when it mattered the most. Chu would obviously be above me in any PR, so you can stop constantly talking about how I was above him on "joke PRs" -____-

LOL, now they're "joke PRs". When i made my "joke PRs", you seemed to be pretty unhappy that I was making fun of your PRs, which seems strange, since clearly your PR was not serious and rushed, so it shouldn't of mattered... but i guess you were just trolling.

I thought you beating Chillin was epic. But I wouldn't call what I said in any shape or form, talking ****. I just said I think I can. There wasn't anything else. =( It's ridiculous how much everyone tries to go on me on the boards, that's why I always never used to post lol. Oh well.

I don't really care what you said. I think you should talk **** cuz it's good for the game, I just think your timing is little off, since you are talking about how you think you had a chance to beat him after you chose to give up a chance to do so.

*:troll:*
I don't why you get so defensive lol....

when people talk about how i got ***** by the sage, i don't write a wall of text explaining how I would beat him now, I just laugh with them cuz it's funny... you should just see the humor in your posts instead of arguing

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
What should my response to your original post have been, then?

You took the time to write up a post that attempted to point out flaws in what I posted, and so of course I wasn't just going to be like "oh you're right, that's funny." Idk man. :)

hot$

Smash Ace
eventually, i'll be back to tournies and i'll record. **** all yall ;)

edit: you guys bicker alot, i swear!!!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo Redd, you know you're my homeboy so this comes from the heart: you kinda can't talk **** after you agree to split.

Saying "Come at me bro" to Chillin doesn't make much sense the day after the tournament you split with him.

Vist

Smash Champion
I'll crack the top 3 once I start getting consistent practice again like I used to. Mark my words..

unless I don't.. then don't mark them lol

but yea my **** has stagnated for way too long now. Seriously need practice with ppl outside of ****ing tournaments :urg:

also wished ppl lived closer instead of the cluster**** of players in va all somewhat near each other

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yo Redd, you know you're my homeboy so this comes from the heart: you kinda can't talk **** after you agree to split.

Saying "Come at me bro" to Chillin doesn't make much sense the day after the tournament you split with him.
Lol that part was clearly a joke! And I know... I just realized driving home that I made a bad decision. We good.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'll crack the top 3 once I start getting consistent practice again like I used to. Mark my words..

unless I don't.. then don't mark them lol

but yea my **** has stagnated for way too long now. Seriously need practice with ppl outside of ****ing tournaments :urg:

also wished ppl lived closer instead of the cluster**** of players in va all somewhat near each other

thisx1000000

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Redd still owes me a chapstik from pound after I gave him mine as he was dehydrated from adderall =\

g-regulate

Smash Hero
vist you should come down here and fest sometime even tho its prolly an hour away.... same with redd and h2yl and raft/newb obviously. if i started playin everyday again like last summer i think we'd all get a lot better. but is the motivation there? that's really the key.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If you have a smashfest post about it beforehand in this thread or Sypher's to let people know what's up

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Any chance there will be a circuit event soon (or a tournament with 25+ people)? I'm trying to attend a tournament somewhere in MD/VA this summer and force Husband/Wife/KrazyKrox to attend as well lol.

edit: well my question was answered quickly just by checking the regional board lol. I'll check that out now, then.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Ayo we need to get this HOPE 3 carpool **** figured out. Redd, Plank, and DoH have spots in my car as of now. Room for 1 more.

Someone should step up and drive a second car. Its only a 3 hour drive ffs. Like 2 hrs from MD. We can sweep this tournament's top 5 eaaassy. CP and H2YL should each have a car imo....if I see more ppl there from Illinois and North Carolina than MD or VA, imma rage. Dat Crimson anger.

We've been stuntin' about our region's resurrection for a while...this is the tournament to make our presence known :)

vist you should come down here and fest sometime even tho its prolly an hour away.... same with redd and h2yl and raft/newb obviously. if i started playin everyday again like last summer i think we'd all get a lot better. but is the motivation there? that's really the key.
I'm not invited?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Google maps says it's 4.5 hours for me. Is this Etna PA we're talking about?
I was exaggerating brah

Either way, 4.5 hrs is nothing. Nothing. Like a walk in the park. Ride in the Crimsonmobile and time will fly.

****, extra time just makes the journey more magical.

you mean everybody elses presence and not yours you will just be the guy that drove up there :troll:
lol ppl in your own region don't know who you are :(

Top Bottom