• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm surprised restaurants still have "all you can eat" deals. I feel like that's just asking for a law suit (like how they now put "one size fits MOST" on hats and stuff).

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm surprised restaurants still have "all you can eat" deals. I feel like that's just asking for a law suit (like how they now put "one size fits MOST" on hats and stuff).
Sign of the apocalypse would be McDonalds having an all you can eat burger buffet, and not getting sued.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I haven't gone to a buffet in years..those places are depressing.

Besides, you can't go alone cause you feel like a fat ****, and convincing other people to be fat ****s with you is generally pretty tough.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol ya'll don't hang out with bougie *****es like I do. I say buffet and they give me a lecture on MSG and how it'll make my liver explode.

I've been to sooo many vegan restaurants, especially in LA. And I'm dying inside.

Dying.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Vegan food sucks balls for the most part. Blegh.

I love good sushi buffets. There's a really good one here in richmond.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Could someone send me a pm with a projected number of attendants and any big names attending. I would really appreciate that.
sure bro, then we will fly you out your own PERSONAL airplane and provide you a limo from the airport to the venue and all the girls you could ever imagine along the way

Mahone

Smash Champion
imma try to make this... i miss nova :(

also, sypher, do you have that marth combo on gigabowser XD.... i want it. I NEED IT.

Top Bottom