• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Hey, Max, is the stuff you recorded at Winston's gonna get uploaded? If you're busy/lazy that's fine, but if not I'd love to see my games with Redd. Thanks!
If you're too lazy, I'll take care of separating & uploading if you copy the files to an external hard drive and bring it to my tournament today

**** you, you ruined my event. ALL OF YOU wanting 2v2s at tournaments. I'm banning them forever at my tournaments :mad: :mad:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The brawl tournament didn't finish. The melee one didn't finish cuz the top 3 didn't really want to play each other from what I gathered. But half of brawl still wasn't done. Considering that melee had more entrants, and was waiting on brawl for quite a bit of time (there was a gap of 50 mins between some people's matches) that's pretty significant. And from what I observed, people playing brawl weren't disorganized or anything, it's just that the matches simply took way too long. Maybe lower the time limit to seven minutes instead?

It was a good event and more should be held, it wasn't even epsilon's fault that brawl didn't finish on time, brawl itself is just too slow.

Brawl had only I think 3 or 4 setups, whereas Melee had like 7. It's the Brawl players faults for not bringing Brawl setups. I brought 4 setups to my own event (2 Melee, 1 Marvel, 1 Brawl). Bringing a full setup is easy and majorly helps out everyone

Vist

Smash Champion
I'm having festage either tomorrow or friday night at my place (not sure which day yet). Anyone who's interested and hasn't already talked to me, hit me up.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
So for Apex I think I'm taking Dkuo Winston Bones0 Voodoo and myself

I hope I haven't told anyone else that I'm taking them

mers

Smash Ace
Yo, I need to know who some of the players in my pool are. They keep switching it on me, which is bull**** cuz it was so good how it was, but whatever.

Anyhow, anyone know who Orion, BEN!, and ILM are? What characters do they play/do I have a chance?

Top Bottom