• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Hey sypher can I go with you also? Ryan isn't going so I don't want to just drive by myself. (I was planning on maybe going with him)

mers

Smash Ace
Awesome, I'm glad something is happening!

So how do I get there? I'm fine with taking any and all public transportation, I just need an explanation of how to do it (I don't have a car, as far as I know now).

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Awesome, I'm glad something is happening!

So how do I get there? I'm fine with taking any and all public transportation, I just need an explanation of how to do it (I don't have a car, as far as I know now).
Well, where are you coming from?

If you can get to the metro, the Greenbelt stop is 10 minutes walking distance from my place.

If you do come by metro, give me a call when you get there and I'll come get you.

Winston

Smash Master
What time are you coming?

oh and Idk who's coming besides Sypher's car and Mers, but if we're already downstairs playing my phone doesn't really get reception and I might not hear you knocking, so check the side door if there's no response. It's on the right side of the house.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Well if you're cereal, I'll see if DJ/Voodoo/Quinn wants to come along. I get off at work at 6 though, so I probably won't be coming over 'til later if you're okay with playing kinda late (like midnight-ish? I realize it's CTLmas Eve).

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm interested in hosting a small smashfest similar to winstons at my own house. What time do people think they can and want to do it if any? I was thinking sometime after epsilons tournament in the middle of the week or something.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
My wii is soft modded. What do I need to run it? Gecko?

:phone:
Just read the tutorial for the demo and if your wii can run that then it's just a card swap at that point I believe.

Alcohol I'd go, I'd just need to metro out dere again.

Winston

Smash Master
Hey guys. I'm interested in hosting a small smashfest similar to winstons at my own house. What time do people think they can and want to do it if any? I was thinking sometime after epsilons tournament in the middle of the week or something.
I'm interested. Pretty much any time works for me.

Thanks so much for hosting, Winston! It was great to see y'all again. Can't wait for APEX!
no problem =)

Top Bottom