• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

CTL17

Smash Lord
Update: I am only available on Friday and Saturday (the 23rd and 24th). I would absolutely love to see you guys again. Is there any chance of someone hosting something?
Worst case scenario, wait two weeks and see everyone at Ay-pecks?

Bones0

Smash Legend
If you want racist, I must refer you to the black guy at my work who was explaining how he STOLE a WATERMELON.

Smh. Basically reinforced every black stereotype in a single moment.

mers

Smash Ace
Worst case scenario, wait two weeks and see everyone at Ay-pecks?
Ya, but I also wanna get some APEX practice in 'cuz it's been a while since I played with good players.

I could probably host at our CP house, but I feel like our basement is a really ****ty venue. If people don't mind, then we could try that. People would need to bring setups/chairs/power strips...
This should happen!

If you're down to do it on Friday then I can bring a bunch of ****. I don't think most people mind your basement.
Friday sounds great to me! Yesssssss.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Yea, let's do it.

9803 Narragansett Pkwy
College Park, MD 20740

Cell: 240 449 5312

What time are people going to show up/Who's coming?

And yea I'd appreciate it if you brought a bunch of **** Sypher. Atm we have 3 TVs and 2 cubes here.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Is it okay if I show up in the afternoon? 12-2 ish?

I'll bring 2 or 3 TVs and setups to match. Also a lot of extension cords and power strips.

Top Bottom