• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
the TROLLING, god ****ing damn it.... everything on the god damn internet is trolling now a days... it can't be people pointing out facts or sharing their opinion, its all just TROLLING right....

I hate smashboards so much.

CK: Smash at my place just me and you? I've got a lot to teach you in Marth dittos

Korn: Do you need a ride?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
sypher how reasonable is it to walk through the forest north of your house, are there trails at all?

id rather not walk around lol

i live over on lindenbrook/blake

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Hi va ppl

is anyone trynna play TOMORROW? (wednesday)

willing to drive to places near richmond, but prolly not near dc considering im in williamsburg lol

hot$

Smash Ace
i dont know how u got that past the edits but joe that is not what u originally said. cause what u originally said was ***ing hilarious. lol
if you edit fast enough, it won't say.. i think before a minute goes by or something....
try it sometime.. post something, and edit it right away.. i do it sometimes, and it won't say "edited"

if you edit fast enough, it won't say.. i think before a minute goes by or something....
try it sometime.. post something, and edit it right away.. i do it sometimes, and it won't say "edited"
It's 2 minutes. Like if you post something at 11:00, and edit and save at 11:01, it won't show the last edited message. But if you edit and save at 11:02, it will show it

hot$

Smash Ace
It's 2 minutes. Like if you post something at 11:00, and edit and save at 11:01, it won't show the last edited message. But if you edit and save at 11:02, it will show it
ahhh alright, well thanks for the clarity! i knew it was something like that.. but didn't know specifics :D

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
sypher how reasonable is it to walk through the forest north of your house, are there trails at all?

id rather not walk around lol

i live over on lindenbrook/blake
Uh, I'm pretty sure there are no trails. lol. If you want to play today you should give me a call and I'll go ahead and pick you up if you're that close.

Mahone

Smash Champion
LOL im sorry about the ride man... I took a midterm at 9am so my phone was on silent and i forgot to turn it back on, and then i took a nap to make sure i wouldn't be tired when i was driving, but my alarm on my phone made no noise, so i woke up after 3 :(

I really do feel like a ****, i understand why you took the bus, if i was in your position i would have too, but for future reference, i would never leave without you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
LOL im sorry about the ride man... I took a midterm at 9am so my phone was on silent and i forgot to turn it back on, and then i took a nap to make sure i wouldn't be tired when i was driving, but my alarm on my phone made no noise, so i woke up after 3 :(

I really do feel like a ****, i understand why you took the bus, if i was in your position i would have too, but for future reference, i would never leave without you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
No, it's fine. I'll just extort rides out of you by playing off of your obvious guilt. HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA! :laugh:

Mahone

Smash Champion
naw but seriously, you don't even have to ask, i can give you a ride for the rest of the time im at tech....

also, is anyone playing today?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i cant play today i just got home and ate dinner and its already almost 7 QQ

saturday smashfest :D

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
Hi va ppl

is anyone trynna play TOMORROW? (wednesday)

willing to drive to places near richmond, but prolly not near dc considering im in williamsburg lol
Damn man if I didn't have to work today I maybe could have set something up. You around longer or just a 1 day deal?

Is anybody going to G6 in NC? It's the 19th. Or is sypher hosting something? I can't make it to the one this weekend. I'm up for smashing next week though.
I'd consider this if I find out I'm not working on the 19th. I can't make it to Sy's either this time but I'd be down to drive. If you're serious about this you should hit me up man.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Why should he? Mow ***** a wide variety of high tiers in addition to mercilessly slaughtering low tiers.

Don't go Falco against him, Wenzel. He is proficient in the secret art of Zelda powershield -> grab :surprised:

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Why should he? Mow ***** a wide variety of high tiers in addition to mercilessly slaughtering low tiers.

Don't go Falco against him, Wenzel. He is proficient in the secret art of Zelda powershield -> grab :surprised:
but its sheik, if u know how to play sheik that match up is next to impossible for zelda.

oh i gave up on falco as a tourny char, fox feels better. ill only play falco in friendlies. or any matches vs falcon.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Use fighting moves against Umbreon. It's super effective. You can also bug him, but whatever you do, don't try to use your mind to attack him.

D

Deleted member

Hey Mow lets mm.
Any reasonable amount.
Zelda vs Young Link.
no. young link is annoying.

i'm okay with zelda vs sheik though. and yeah the match is pretty hard.

will i'll do zelda vs doc. idk why you'd want to though.

edit: i forgot i play roy. i'll do roy vs ylink.

Top Bottom