• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings - Updated for Summer season October 19, 2015

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Do you even have a prototype or model yet?
I've got the xml forms for entering the information in set up, I've got C# classes for calculating ELO, and I'm working on SQL database infrastructure right now. As of right now it's a generic site that could be for any game (I'm probably going to use the example of chess for my presentation). After I finish the project in december I'll alter it a bit to make it just for smash, and then see about where to host it because I won't be able to host it on school servers anymore.

Also, Bidwell is trying to learn M2 right now, lol.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I don't think that the order within the tiers is supposed to matter.

Anyways, my Mewtwo is essentially the Mewtwo slayer. The only matchup I know with mewtwo is the ditto. I blame tony for all the mewtwo dittos we played back in the day. It's good for trolling bidwell I guess. :p

We need to have a mewtwo only tournament.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
You two played friendlies at the last monthly, at the tv where my gnw got you to 108 first stock then never touched you again.

4% APR

Smash Champion
oh lol was zach there? sorry zach i was in a salty haze at that point. I doubt i was very pleasant to be around right then haha

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
My rage is silent. Bottled up anger until I explode. But no one from the smash community will ever see it first hand.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
My rage is silent. Bottled up anger until I explode. But no one from the smash community will ever see it first hand.
what the **** CARROLL WHY ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO STEAL 100 DOLLARS FROM RALIS YOU MOTHER ****ER NEXT TIME I SEE YOU AT A TOURNAMENT IM GONNA KICK THE ****ING **** OUT OF YOU YOU ****** **** YOU GODDAMNIT

S1 The God

double post cause it's my goddamn thread

update soon. post below telling me whether you want tiers or if you want a top 10.

the tiers will be ranked in order as well. essentially each tier will have it's own ranking list.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
what the **** CARROLL WHY ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO STEAL 100 DOLLARS FROM RALIS YOU MOTHER ****ER NEXT TIME I SEE YOU AT A TOURNAMENT IM GONNA KICK THE ****ING **** OUT OF YOU YOU ****** **** YOU GODDAMNIT
That's internet rage. Totally different from irl rage. Plus I was trying to quit smoking that week.

just make a whole ohio thread
No lol cause we don't play Columbus EVER. Why don't you make a PR for Cbus?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Just do a top ten, Shane. No one who isn't in the top ten really deserves to be up there anyways.

(this is me saying I don't want to be up there unless I actually make top ten)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
just make a whole ohio thread
It's hard to do a whole ohio thread. NEOH has a thread because we have a large number of people who play each other so much. I mean, I know you would probably beat me, but how would hanky panky do vs 4%? Have they even played recently? Stuff like that makes it hard to include all of ohio. The point of a NEOH thread is that all of us actually play often. I mean, I haven't even ever played you, lol.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
yea im just sayings if ur gonna have rankings its dumb to only rank 1 part of a state when there are a ton of players in a different part who would easily make the list

until all of ohio starts playin in tournies together i think there should be no rankings

4% APR

Smash Champion
there was about a year when there were regular Cbus tournies when all of ohio played together. Aside from that short time I dont think thats ever really happened lol

S1 The God

Updating after Carrollfest with a top 10.

I think we should keep them. They give us a drive to improve.

Top Bottom